Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Guest joshua1584

I mean seriously, A good looking girl like that waiting by the phone till 2.40am, Then can't get out the door quick enough.

I don't think you can make an argument for anything else than the obvious, but I'm sure someone will.

Guest joshua1584

If anyone has lived in NYC or Miami or any international city that never sleeps time is not a factor.

True but she wasn't dressed to go clubbing. She had on the lounge around the house clothing. Also took her beach bag and sunglasses. Unless she is Corey Hart and wears her sunglasses at night lol

Guest joshua1584

Here's the real question, since 3am is kicking out time for most nightclubs did Kristy go clubbing meet a couple of guys and call Kami for backup, or is it something she's worked out by herself..

Anything is a possibility, but she was texting and talking on the phone with someone for quite awhile. She even cried tears of joy for some reason. Also I think someone stated that 6am is closing time there.

I left my house at 2:45 am to go to Bible Study,so maybe she got to go to prayer meeting ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway she packed her overnight bag,and is going to see whosoever the person was that she has been texting and talking with on the balcony all day,and by the looks of her face that person might get lucky tonight,the person kept sending her photos and videos and i'm sure that you guys saw her face light up,So we get to see her text all day while the other person gets to see the goods lol,I think that the Kamila show is over folks,like I said ever since two weeks ago now she has toned down quite a bit,and unless she will give us a show like the last time she was at this apartment,I think that the only person that is going to see her do anything is the lucky Guy/Girl phone person,that lucky bastard ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EDIT>>>>

Don't get too attached to these girls folks because whatever they are doing now on RLC is the way they were before they came here and that's the way they are gonna be when they leave for good,if Kamila really has a boyfriend back home and is about to sleep with a guy here,then I guess that this wasn't her first rodeo,,,,,,,get it rodeo because she will be riding the bronco tonight,I guess she probably tired of playing with bottles.

• Upvote 1