Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I haven't seen a Guy in the picture anywhere. Still think this is an all girl show. much more complicated than we think. just a hunch

Well you'll have to wake up from your dream. Kamila went out with a guy yesterday and it's pretty sure that she's with him tonight. Whoever the translator is here, hopefully he can translate the details when she comes home and tells Kristy everything.

Well you'll have to wake up from your dream. Kamila went out with a guy yesterday and it's pretty sure that she's with him tonight. Whoever the translator is here, hopefully he can translate the details when she comes home and tells Kristy everything.

Probably a repeat of Milana story.Love 'em,fuck'em,and leave'em. I just never thought Kami was that cheap.

I just never thought Kami was that cheap.

So all that crap you talk about Kamila being all innocent and saying all that good shit about her and all of a sudden now she's cheap because she's probably getting her brains banged out of her head in all kinds of positions hahaha. I bet she wouldn't be cheap if she was coming to see you at 4 in the morning.

Guest joshua1584

Maybe the guy found a way to up his income in the past few days to the level Kami was shooting for lol

I had to tell my younger brother last night that his 21 year old daughter was having sex with the guy she is dating and he got violently upset with me and refused to believe it.  I had a long talk with her 2 months ago when I met the guy and she told me not to tell her dad but after he kept trying to put her on that pedestal that she has been on her whole life, I just couldn't take it anymore!  He apologized to me today stating that he had suspected it but when he asked her she told him no.  I simply replied that she didn't want to break his heart by telling him.  There is two sides to every story, every person, every family, and that is how things really are!!