Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Yeah like she is interested in you.  All part of the delusion .....

It's nice to fantasize though.Isn't that why everyone is here?Somewhere deep inside just hoping that fantasy becomes reality.If your reality was completely fulfilling you wouldn't be watching RLC either.Just the fact that we are all here proves our real lives are not complete.I see my girlfriend only once or twice a week.The rest of the week is empty.

I had recommended Primal Therapy for several people at CC.I've reconsidered that.I don't think it would be a good match,since most of the people at CC are sexist and the majority of my therapists  at the Primal Institute were beautiful,sexy women.

I had recommended Primal Therapy for several people at CC.I've reconsidered that.I don't think it would be a good match,since most of the people at CC are sexist and the majority of my therapists  at the Primal Institute were beautiful,sexy women.

The best recommended Primal Therapy when your emotions get the best of you is to take a breather away from the forum for a couple of days. I am sure most can find things around their living quarters that can be done that they have been neglected as time has been consumed on other things.

I know I have been in that position a few times and had to take a time out.

Also if they need a breather for a couple days and have a hard time keeping away. All they have to do is PM me and let me know. I have ways to accommodate their request for a couple days off.

What really gets confusing about this place is the fact the time in Barcelona is 7 hours ahead of where I live.Tend to get days and nights mixed up.

My time here is 1:00 am  and they are 7:00 am so they are 6 hours ahead of me and I am in Canada.

i dont think kami and kristy had a fallout i think kristy was mad so kami gave her space and went out.now if she got dicked down i dont know because i wasnt there but we all have seen her when she masturbates and know shes a squarter sorry if i wrote that wrong.we have seen her in many occasions masturbate and wash her panties so i dont know what to believe.so if she did or didnt i dont care im not here to fall in love with any of them i like kamila and kristy.and if i ever said i love kamila is because i love her personality and the way she is.we should all try to find out what happends before saying stuff that may be true or false.and accusing her of doing it.as for the team kamila and team kristy i will not takes sides tomorrow they will be talking plus i like them both.

THEORY (from the Primal Institute)

Most people today suffer from neurosis, an emotionally and physically crippling disease.

Neurosis actually begins very early, when children are not given what they need; that is, when they are not properly nourished or kept warm and dry; when they are not held, caressed, listened to or allowed to develop at their own pace. It makes matters worse when they are not allowed to express their feelings about being deprived.

It also states:

Feeling pain, rather than repressing it, has remarkable effects.

Simple solution:

Neurosis actually begins very early, when children are not given what they need; that is, when they are not properly nourished or kept warm and dry; when they are not held, caressed, listened to or allowed to develop at their own pace. It makes matters worse when they are not allowed to express their feelings about being deprived.

some discipline and a good, swift kick in the ass.