Where are the girls-what are they doing?

The little DfCcap engine that could please take one for the team buddy,and send us the photos when you're done,hey guys I edited my post before this to ask a question about this place getting empty everyday at 6pm.

I think I would rather be a shrimp!!  Which place are we referring to?  RLC or CC?  I can't comment on RLC but CC would have to be a mystery if that is what your referring to!  I would guess after anything that happens in this one apartment, there is not much staying on either for in my opinion.  However, I love reading the comments and seeing the posts of pictures and what all you guys come up with, that's why I'm still here LOL.

Now you have just been elevated to being my # 1 friend on CC with that Comment :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I love a girl who takes charge and is always willing to try new things,YOU ARE A TROOPER!!! :P :P :P ;D ;D

I would give it a try.

• Upvote 1

SSHHHHH whispering........don't tell Rita but I like Kristy too shhhhhh ;D ;D ;D

I tell you, Kristy really is something else if you think about it.  I mean look at how she turned this one apartment from a dud to an explosion of comments and pics.  Way to go Kristy!!  You are my favorite RLC girl of all time :)

• Upvote 1

One reason I liked her, Rita, Alisa, and Coco so much was because of their tall frames!  I love tall women because when your laying next to one you feel that whole body all the time.  Plus I'm really a smaller boob kind of guy and she has two delicious titties with some very perky nipples which I really like!!

For my own personal reasons I want to see new girls in the apartment, but I'm hear to tell everybody that I will miss seeing the wonderful pictures of Kristy and Kamila!!  If either of you read this shit, please don't take things I have said about you two girls personal.  I understand that you only do things you are comfortable with in front of such a huge audience!  Thanks again for a good ride from both of you!!