Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I think that Kamila may have did or said something to really upset kristy,and now she doesn't know how to make it up  omg....kamila is really crying hard now she bawling her eyes out,this is not what I expected to see this week :'( :'( :'( :'(

• Upvote 1

I think that Kamila may have did or said something to really upset kristy,and now she doesn't know how to make it up  omg....kamila is really crying hard now she bawling her eyes out,this is not what I expected to see this week :'( :'( :'( :'(

I want a picture of it

Now what Team Kristy?

But it is not even let us see the fucking reconciliation or whatever? I shit in the fucking RLC, this fucking apartment and its terrace and in these niñatas of shit!

You shit in the RLC? Please don't, you'll just make a mess.

Guest Mr Potato Head

wow she is really that hurt i wonder what happend i didnt expect this to happend they were the best of friends and it hurts me to know kami is crying  :'( :'( :'(

Perhaps they'll have " make up sex " wouldn't that be a nice way to end this

I really hope that Kristy is not out on the balcony trying to make plans to cut her stay here short,I really hope that she is not out there talking to RLC management that she wants out and she wants to leave now,maybe kamila heard her say that and that's what made her finally break down,for now it seems like Kristy is not in the mood to talk or reconcile their friendship.

Kamila please head to a 24 hour supermarket and buy out every watermelon that they got there and bring it back to Kristy and beg her to please stay and be friends with you again.                           

• Upvote 1

Now what Team Kristy?

What do you mean now what? There is clearly a big issue here, let's not forget it wasn't so important to get in the way of Kammi's date, Definitely hard to watch Kammi crying but this should have been sorted before you let it fester.