Where are the girls-what are they doing?

With time and practice,you will eventually learn to ignore these retarded ass stupid people on here Corboblanc,there are so many fucking scary and stupid people that have been let through the gate it's ridiculous,I will never understand how some on here can just log unto CC just to hate and hate and hate some more,I ain't got time to be like that,it takes way too much energy to hate another person constantly on a daily basis,maybe you could say Mikey is too lazy to hate lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They got people who are like heat seeking missiles just targeting every comment you make just to talk shit about you or just to fuck with you,it took me a long time to get used to it,but I think I'm getting there slowly but surely,Because in my real life nobody fucks with me,so i'm not used to people talking shit to,or about me,if you ignore them my friend then you take away their power to fuck with you again in the future,I wish that we all could be nice to each other and get along on here but there is a small group,some of whom are probably planted by RLC to throw this place into chaos.

But I say that good always triumphs over evil,and there are a lot more decent nice folks on CC than there are troublemakers,thank goodness for that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Very well said Mikey, good advise to not use the grease in this situation!!  There really are allot more good people then bad people on this forum.  I try and try really hard to hold my tongue when these kind of people show their true colors, but I'm telling you I know how tough it can be to do just that.  Corboblanc will get there, I have total faith in him!!

With time and practice,you will eventually learn to ignore these retarded ass stupid people on here Corboblanc,there are so many fucking scary and stupid people that have been let through the gate it's ridiculous,I will never understand how some on here can just log unto CC just to hate and hate and hate some more,I ain't got time to be like that,it takes way too much energy to hate another person constantly on a daily basis,maybe you could say Mikey is too lazy to hate lol. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

They got people who are like heat seeking missiles just targeting every comment you make just to talk shit about you or just to fuck with you,it took me a long time to get used to it,but I think I'm getting there slowly but surely,Because in my real life nobody fucks with me,so i'm not used to people talking shit to,or about me,if you ignore them my friend then you take away their power to fuck with you again in the future,I wish that we all could be nice to each other and get along on here but there is a small group,some of whom are probably planted by RLC to throw this place into chaos.

But I say that good always triumphs over evil,and there are a lot more decent nice folks on CC than there are troublemakers,thank goodness for that ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

merci l'ami ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Very well said Mikey, good advise to not use the grease in this situation!!  There really are allot more good people then bad people on this forum.  I try and try really hard to hold my tongue when these kind of people show their true colors, but I'm telling you I know how tough it can be to do just that.  Corboblanc will get there, I have total faith in him!!

merci a toi!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Important update!

Kamlia is still in her bed. Kristy is still in her bed. Nora and the boy wonder are still gone.

Just to keep this thread on track.

Important update!

Kamlia is still in her bed. Kristy is still in her bed. Nora and the boy wonder are still gone.

I don't know what I would do without you Lyree!  I mean that with all my heart :)

Important update!

et lyree a raison!!! merci a tous, je m'occuperais de for kill plus tard!! reprenons le fil concernant les filles, mêm si il n'y a pas grand chose à dire!!! 6 h en France, qui dit mieux?!!

and lyree is right !!! thank you all, I would take care of kill for later !! resume the thread for girls MEM if there is not much to say !!! 6 am in France, which could be better? !! :D :D ;)