Where are the girls-what are they doing?

It's too late now time warp you wanted to become popular on CC by going after me so here's your chance.

Ozi I thought you were smarter than this dude,I thought you were and Australian guy that had better sense,yet I see you liking what a fucking hating ass bitch is saying about me and others on a daily basis,do better than that man,I had mad respect for you but I see that you like you like to support hatred and stupidity and boost his retarded ego to talk more shit,I don't care or give a flying fuck about hating ass people like Timewarp that wait until he thinks that everyone is sleeping to sneak unto CC and talk shit.

I thought that you were one of the good guys Ozi,we go way back You Snaky and I,but I guess I thought wrong.

And I'm gonna say so fucking what If I like these ladies,I'm busy watching them while he's busy riding my dick just to be seen and liked by people who support haters and forum trolls.

I just said it yesterday there is a small group that live to start shit on CC on every fucking day by never saying anything positive about anyone,So they are either haters or they work for RLC.

See, I told you to take your own advice about speed reading and missing the point. Me, Snaky and you? Don't know where you got that idea from, unless it was that one time you and I agreed about domestic violence. I've always considered you pathetic and moronic and apologise if I've ever given a different opinion.

Will that get me banned? Who knows. How does it stack up against 'a fucking hating ass bitch'? I guess the moderators will have to answer that one.

I'm not a member of RLC and spend about half an hour a day in actual time on CC, though sometimes I do log on and leave it running in the background while I work. Bad distraction. Without CC I would have to find about 2 to 3 hours of entertainment per week to fill the void. Not really that hard.

You and some of your mates however, without RLC and CC, would have to find a whole new life. Sad and pathetic certainly comes to mind.

The girls are having a huge sex orgy with two other girls in Kamila's room...lmaoo!!

No just kidding Slider...they are not home at the moment,and I will remember to tell you too to get back on topic when I see you bickering again too ;D ;D ;D

How about we get this thread back on the subject " Where Are The Girls and What Are They Doing "  !

Take all the back and forth bickering and arguments someplace else, please !

• Upvote 1

Guest Mr Potato Head

Yes, they are fine  :)  (at least when they left together..)

Does that mean no "make up sex" ? Oh well, a guy can only wish....

The girls are having a huge sex orgy with two other girls in Kamila's room...lmaoo!!

No just kidding Slider...they are not home at the moment,and I will remember to tell you too to get back on topic when I see you bickering again too ;D ;D ;D

Fair Enough !!

How about we get this thread back on the subject " Where Are The Girls and What Are They Doing "  !

Take all the back and forth bickering and arguments someplace else, please !

Yeah, Kirsty ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and then she 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) till she  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o LMAOO!. In the meantime, Kamila  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and then she  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) as well LMAOO!

At least not to the beach, because they did not put bikinis, just casual clothes on. All I saw was that they took the phones, and Kamila took 50 euros in cash. They left early, so therefore they may be somewhere outside of Barcelona. They have already spent so much time in Barcelona that have surely seen everything that they are interested in town. Perhaps guided tour or self guided tour to the nearby area.

Guest toomeelee

At least not to the beach, because they did not put bikinis, just casual clothes on. All I saw was that they took the phones, and Kamila took 50 euros in cash. They left early, so therefore they may be somewhere outside of Barcelona. They have already spent so much time in Barcelona that have surely seen everything that they are interested in town. Perhaps guided tour or self guided tour to the nearby area.

no need for bikinis its a park or something like disneyland  >>> have fun girls