Where are the girls-what are they doing?

So the last 24 hours have consisted of: 12 hours out of the apartment, 10 hours sleeping, 2 hours of girls with Kami being on the balcony for close to 1 hr. Taking into account the showers and phone play I've think we've seen them engage for maybe 20 mins.

So the last 24 hours have consisted of: 12 hours out of the apartment, 10 hours sleeping, 2 hours of girls with Kami being on the balcony for close to 1 hr. Taking into account the showers and phone play I've think we've seen them engage for maybe 20 mins.

What do you want?

With your 45 usd I doubt that you pay, you think tenants belong to you, it's really crazy ....

advice, will empty the amount of testosterone

there 'a few days back, you shout to the moral of these two girls, and now you're complaining that they are not at home?

you really have a big problem my little

all i can say at least they go out and we get to watch them come back to the house and relax until they go to there rooms.not like some girls that were here.you only saw them take showers and they were gone for 2 or 3 days.

What do you want?

With your 45 usd I doubt that you pay, you think tenants belong to you, it's really crazy ....

advice, will empty the amount of testosterone

there 'a few days back, you shout to the moral of these two girls, and now you're complaining that they are not at home?

you really have a big problem my little

So you say I don't pay $45 when you clearly know I do, When did I criticize Kristy? The girls are not to bad but they live and get paid to be in the apartment, so we should expect more than 2 hours.

Didn't you criticize Kamila, Isn't this your comment below.

"I who defended from the beginning, Kamila disgusts me

Over I do not want to watch it, fortunately it's the end of his stay"