Where are the girls-what are they doing?

i agree mickey but i dont think there will ever be a friendship in this apartment like k and k had so pure and sincere with the cuddling and hugging and kissing they have created a bond that not even monica had with kami i never saw monica do half of the stuff kami has done with kristy or kristy have done with kami.ever.these too will remain best friends for awhile.plus they had the perfect chemistry.

i agree mickey but i dont think there will ever be a friendship in this apartment like k and k had so pure and sincere with the cuddling and hugging and kissing they have created a bond that not even monica had with kami i never saw monica do half of the stuff kami has done with kristy or kristy have done with kami.ever.these too will remain best friends for awhile.plus they had the perfect chemistry.

I believe that the one thing we will always regret is the fact that we never got a good view of either

Kami or Kristy's honey pot.  That treasure was never revealed to us ; and I bet they both had beauties ! ;D

I totally agree that we will never see a friendship like K&K again anywhere on RLC.

Anyone who saw Kamila crying (at least 3 different times) up in her room during the 2 days that Kristy didn't want to talk to her would never question whether their feelings and the bond they share are sincere. The look on Kamila's face the last time she cried was so full of pain and sorrow that it really got to me.

How very true. I have only been viewing for a month or so, even less on this BBS, and could not wait to watch there cams.

They were so genuine and full of fun, take care girls, I miss you. http://camcaps.net/Smileys/default/cry.gif

Ok lets wait and see what happens next,there is probably gonna be some unnamed girl that we are going to be talking a lot about and taking photos of and complaining about,you know the usual stuff that we all do,I respect your opinions guys but never say never,I've been through countless relationships and I always keep on saying ain't no way the next girl can't be better,none of us can ever predictt the future,I will bookmark this page so that in the future when the new girls arrive I can come back and quote myself and say I told you so,or I will quote one of you and say that I was wrong and that you were right about there not being a better chemistry than Kamila and Kristy........I think the reason why their chemistry worked is because they were actually best of friends way before Kristy arrived,normally you have girls who only meet when they get to RLC but these two look to me like they were BFFs way before this,and I think that Kamila is the one that requested that /kristy come and join her so that she wouldn't be bored to death and in turn bore us to death too.If they get two girls that are also best friends and even hotter than Kamila and Kristy and who also do more than they did,then we'll see who was right lmaoo!!! Kristy to me is the main reason why this apartment was so exciting and she is the one that is going to be very difficult to replicate and to have the new girls be compared to by us;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

I hope you are right mike :)

I must say, it's much better when people interact generally and outside of just sex. Most of the time there is very little laughter, chatting and fun in the other apartments. Just Sex, TV, Laptops etc.

One of the best times I remember was the 2015 new year's party when dasha and demid were away because the random guests had fun! Not that I have watched much since then I guess, but in the last couple weeks I have been back on RLC, people have been rather individual (doing things by themselves). Kristy and Kamila's interaction was the best around.

:D

even hotter than Kamila and Kristy and who also do more than they did,then we'll see who was right lmaoo!!! Kristy to me is the main reason why this apartment was so exciting and she is the one that is going to be very difficult to replicate and to have the new girls be compared to by us;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"even hotter"? Not possible IMHO.  ;D

yes mickey we will wait and see you made some good points we just have to see whats happends when they bring the new girls the only way this would be possible is if they brang your wifey rita back and have her bring a friend if not i dont see this possible.

Lmaoo you know my Kryptonite,Rita is my only weakness and if they brought her back (which I doubt by the way) there would be no contest ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anyway I've loved Kate Beckinsale the actress for many years and I always thought that she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my entire life,and then I saw Gal Gadot and then I was like Damn this girl is just as hot as my lovely kate,there are like 4 billion women on this planet and about 1.8 billion that are just smoking hot,that's a lot to choose from :P :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

• Upvote 1