Where are the girls-what are they doing?

She was determined today after all the interuptions. It was sexy to watch and she did have a nice O. her mouth was open and her legs were shivering and she was licking her lips afterwards. however under covers and I guess she's not a moaner.

Now, is everybody settled down for the night ??

Well Kristy and Kamila are settled down. Both got the rub out

Kami looking like maybe round two??  Kristy still looking at the phone so maybe for her too?

Kami back at it and I think Kirsty maybe watching.  She is smiling at the phone

When Kristy came back from the shower to her room, she tried to be very quietly, without disturbing Kamila. She put with great caution drink bottle, lotion bottle, and the brush back to the top of the dresser. She certainly knew what Kamila was doing. The only sound was when she closed the door, although she tried to do that as well very slowly.

Kamilia in shower now but that was the hardest I ever saw he cum.  You are right she was breathless and spent.  Kristy still looking at her phone and I was watching with two windows and I am pretty sure she was smiling when Kamila came. 

Was that 3 or 4 times?

And holy shit, did you guys see how wet those panties was? Half the front, and half the back was soaking wet, no wonder that she needs a shower.

It also seemed that Kristy was watching on her phone. Looked alittle terrified after a while on how long Kam lasted.

If the delay on this stream is just a couple of seconds, Kristy smiled when the lotion bottle was shown.

With all that friction from rubbing she almost started a house ? fire ? ?, yeah this definitely is the hardest that she has ever masturbated, that's what happens when you go a week without doing it, plus the second time is usually harder for a person to cum.

Ok, that second round was ferocious she was going hard she is breathless another orgasm. she was determined as hell today. She needed to scrub the undies and shower after that. That was sexy