Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I think I thought of another possibility for Kristy and Kamilas' pretend lesbian act.It provides protection for them when they go out.With as hot and sexy as both Kamila and Kristy are can you imagine how many guys must hit on them at the clubs.If Kristy and Kamila can convince the guys that they are a lesbian couple then that would cause the guys to back off.

If that were the case, then why do it in the house when people they don't see while they're out can see them?

In other words, if they're pretend lesbians to get guys to back off while they are out (also known as bar-sexuals), they have no reason to pretend to be lesbians when they are in the house.

I do not think your theory is the case.

I think I thought of another possibility for Kristy and Kamilas' pretend lesbian act.It provides protection for them when they go out.With as hot and sexy as both Kamila and Kristy are can you imagine how many guys must hit on them at the clubs.If Kristy and Kamila can convince the guys that they are a lesbian couple then that would cause the guys to back off.

If that were the case, then why do it in the house when people they don't see while they're out can see them?

In other words, if they're pretend lesbians to get guys to back off while they are out (also known as bar-sexuals), they have no reason to pretend to be lesbians when they are in the house.

Maybe Kristy thought it was for real and only Kami was pretending.

Here is the problem with this.  Kamila is the one that is leading Kristy on and she should not do that!  Even before I was banned I could see that!  Kristy, in my opinion would not hesitate to make love to Kamila if Kamila just said fuck it, lets do this!  Kamila should stop leading Kristy on if she is not going to give up the goods to Kristy!  All the attention and affection which has Kristy all wound up is Kamila's fault.  She should just stop with the childish games and leave Kristy alone.  This is all my thoughts and opinions!!

But if this were true then why would Kristy continue to be all over Kami and grope her when Kami has never really returned those feelings?

And speaking of which, why exactly would Kristy have thought it was real? Even if your scenario is true, then either Kristy or Kami was the one to come up with the idea, in which case Kristy would have no reason to believe that Kami has a real attraction to her, especially since like I said, Kami has not really shown any sort of interest in Kristy, not the way Kristy has been all over Kami.

She should just stop with the childish games and leave Kristy alone.  This is all my thoughts and opinions!!

Leave Kristy alone? Wasn't it Kristy in Kami's room last night or the the night before rubbing her ass and trying to slide her finger in her panties? Isn't it Kristy the one that is actively trying to do stuff with Kami, while Kami shows no interest? If anyone should leave anyone alone, Kristy should be leaving Kami alone. I'm sure Kami wouldn't care one way or another since she's had plenty of opportunity to do stuff with Kristy and has not once been bothered to do anything.

But if this were true then why would Kristy continue to be all over Kami and grope her when Kami has never really returned those feelings?

And speaking of which, why exactly would Kristy have thought it was real? Even if your scenario is true, then either Kristy or Kami was the one to come up with the idea, in which case Kristy would have no reason to believe that Kami has a real attraction to her, especially since like I said, Kami has not really shown any sort of interest in Kristy, not the way Kristy has been all over Kami.

I agree with you to a point but there has got to be more to the relationship than what we see in the apartment.  When they are out of the apartment we have no idea what they say to each other or how they touchy feely each other.  Kami might show all kinds of interest in Kristy until they get back in the apartment!  There is something Kami does not want someone to see when they are in the apartment.  That is the only explanation for any of this in my opinion.