RLC Opening first U.S. house in North Carolina

itsme

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh boy! You know that's kinda' funny. That's exactly where I will be retiring. The wife and I are already looking for a house there. I will be consulting for UNC's new campus media services there.

It's likely there will be a nice 16,000 sq.ft. house on the market soon.  The asking price might be quite low.

So no RLC house in the USA. Just as well, it could have been the end of CC as we know it.

Imagine, a house where the tenants speak English that we can understand. Half the posters on CC would probably commit suicide, unable to get away with their bullshit stories and conspiracy theories.

Bring it on.

Guest Pokemon Trainer

So no RLC house in the USA. Just as well, it could have been the end of CC as we know it.

Imagine, a house where the tenants speak English that we can understand. Half the posters on CC would probably commit suicide, unable to get away with their bullshit stories and conspiracy theories.

Bring it on.

There is only ONE conspiracy - Illuminati/MK Ultra/ New World Order.

Surely they did the research as to whether they can legally operate in the US before buying the house. Maybe these houses will only be available to non- english speaking countries.

I'm confused. Where does it say the house will not be opening or that RLC will not be coming to the U.S.?

It's just speculation because it will be very hard to keep private. It's easy to find the house based on the physical description, not to mention that the local media has already picked it up and will likely report on it if more info comes to light. I could also see the neighbors/city trying to get it shutdown.  They should have picked a more urban area where their ads wouldn't be so noticeable.

IShrsz5b5uqi2c0000000000.jpg

ISts508eu6422c0000000000.jpg

ISx7cy3iiom2qh0000000000.jpg

Screen_Shot001.jpg