Poor woman

That+s true. From their advert for tenants in the US, RLC make no demands on how the live their life. It's her fault that she doesn't do anything. Like literally nothing, apart from make dolls every couple of months. She's a hot lady but I can't respect someone who choses to just sit around the house all day, I rarely watch this apartment.

And the other tenants of your doing something special? or maybe comparison you live otherwise? Considering that the follow someone else's life in their spare time. This is a normal human life. I do not agree at the expense of Leora, she walks a lot, it is almost no day at home, she sews dolls, drawing, reading books, cooking, making cleaning often playing with the dog, the rest just lying around in shorts, eat and play on camera. Everything.

Dasha for example is studying something, as was Alina. Not sure what it is that Maya does apart from the hairdressing but she's always got something going on. Squirrel loves Nora and has waxed lyrical many times about all the stuff she does (+ she's obviously running things in BCN too).

So yes, compared to the other tennants Leora does very little with her day except occasionally walk her dog and make dolls. She may well not be bored, perhaps she hasn't even thought about it but one day she'll wake up and realise she spent most of her youth walking between the living, the guest room and the bedroom - and very little else.

all that you have listed as not too much. Nora simple tailor. funny that everyone thinks it is particularly clever and works in the fashion industry. lol. Dasha learn, nothing more. Maya hair, good, but it does not allocate them to the background Leora.

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎11 at 3:03 PM, daemon said:

all that you have listed as not too much. Nora simple tailor. funny that everyone thinks it is particularly clever and works in the fashion industry. lol. Dasha learn, nothing more. Maya hair, good, but it does not allocate them to the background Leora.

Looks like she is reading some Remarque. I'd hazard a guess at All Quiet On the Western Front.  A great anti-war novel. She has gone up lots in my estimation!! :D

(I can read the Russian alphabet although I don't speak it well at all - that one was easy!)

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)