OMFG!! mind fucking blown!! (Efim Discussion)

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To answer your question--NO. Kristy bates all the time, and D&D had sex two days ago also. I've not seen anybody else get "frisky" tonight yet.

Fair enough I'd heard D&D were considered a boring couple because they're not that active, allegedly.

I stand corrected.

Are we sure this girl is Zoya?  I know she looks like her but when I tuned in the other day I questioned if it was actually her or a sister or someone else.  I know it's crazy - just need confirmation.  This girl seems different - happier - more confident - and care free. 

Any chance it is someone that looks like her until they return?

Are we sure this girl is Zoya?  I know she looks like her but when I tuned in the other day I questioned if it was actually her or a sister or someone else.  I know it's crazy - just need confirmation.  This girl seems different - happier - more confident - and care free. 

Any chance it is someone that looks like her until they return?

I think she's happier and confident and carefree since her drunk boyfriend of hers is not there.

Come on people, do you really want her to have sex with this douchebag and jeopardize what she has with Lev?

Yes. I don't care what happens with her relationship with Lev. I was never interested in this couple when he was here and I wasn't really interested in Zoya when she came back a few days ago. If Lev and Zoya break up because she cheats on him, it would not bother me one way or another.