OMFG!! mind fucking blown!! (Efim Discussion)

What the hell is EFIM doing there??????  they must know each other.  My brain just exploded.  LOL Can someone  go through  their archives  and  find a video or picture  of Zoya  at the apartment  when Diana and Efim were living there?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thought exactly!

My first guess is that they're both artists and just friends, and that Efim just told her about the apartment when he and swallowing ( <3 ) Diana broke up.

I sure hope he and Zoya hook up at some point. :P

What the hell is EFIM doing there??????  they must know each other.  My brain just exploded.  LOL Can someone  go through  their archives  and  find a video or picture  of Zoya  at the apartment  when Diana and Efim were living there?

I hope she didn't dump Lev for Efim.  Surely she can find a much better man than the two of them!

Guest bobbyjoe

she cant do anything with efim cause her boyfriend or whatever is probly watching them so if they were to do something it would not be on cam

maybe efim and zoya are in the same school and they are just friend

esta claro que todos estan conectados entre si por el mundo del espectaculo , la noche , quizas camareros donde ellos van habitualmente a comer , gimnasios etc etc . el punto de conexion comun estoy seguro que es kiko y nora en españa , en rusia quizas demid , ¿ de que trabaja demid ? alguien sabe .

Holy flying shitcakes! I don't remember seeing her in the apartment when Efim and Diana lived there. And Efim is a musician not an artist. I hope it wasn't him she was showing her pussy the other day. And I hope he doesn't pull some shit that will cause Lev to blow a gasket and ultimately cause us to loose this beauty.