Maya

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

nice to see Maya playing around with the dog earlier this morning....at least I think it was this morning!!

she had a weird yellow onesy/boiler suit thing on.

Might get round to posting up a vid if anyone is interested?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NL Forever

here it is for all dog lovers (and Maya lovers, and yellow onesy lovers)...

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

To each their own. Some like tits, some like asses, I like feet. Is that bad for you? If a woman keeps herself clean, the feet can be a major errogenous zone.

Have you ever had a nice pair of soft feet with manicured pink toes massaging your manhood? The feeling is out of this world.

Knowing Chinese medicine, I can make a girl dripping wet and in some cases have a very nice orgasm, just by massaging a few spots on her feet. When you do that, they'll drag you in the bedroom to finish her off the right way.

Sounds interesting!!! My missus would have a laughing fit if I go anywhere near her feet and touch them!!! She always maintains that her tits are hardwired to her clit! A few caresses of her tits and she goes off like a NASA rocket!! It handy as I love a nice pair of tits, Leora's for example. A foot wank is a bit like a tit wank for me - interesting enough but never really effective!!! LOL!!!