Maya

Guest NL Forever

That sounds like mine. Touch her tits and she's dripping in her panties. But since I introduced her to the spots on her feet, she just loves it. She always claimed that I married her for her feet. They are about perfect.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I studied massage, Acupuncture and Acupressure. Western doctors don't make money if you aren't sick. So they make you sicker with their pills and other drugs.

But this is a whole nuther thread and shouldn't be on this board.

Guest NullBurner

Yes, i also wanna hear it.

I never touch my wifes feet on that way, sounds verry interesting.

Women are wired just a little differently. Most men don't get the chocolate=sex connection either, The pleasure center in their brain can generate sexual arousal from all sorts of stimuli. It's one of those primal instinct things. Men are set up for stimulation of the senses (sight, sound,smell...) to flip their switch.

A little education in massage & acupressure can get you a long way with feet and many other spots. Personally, I find ears & neck a little more accessible and easier to initiate.

Just a small amount of google time will put some smiles on some faces. The secrets of the ancients ain't so secret anymore.