Who would you want to see go?

DirtyInDurham

Guest kevinbsam7

I know the question in this thread is about me...and my preferences about who should go next.

About you, JoJo? Really?

Guest giuseppe r

I liked the novelty of insert another couple in the Alma and Stefan, their apartment was beginning to be boring. The couple Ariel and Harvey in the last period is almost always absent from the apartment. They are very boring, and it would be an asset to RLC, they go away. Lora and Max make me sleep, they spend all their time on the couch watching TV or Laptop. Alina and Anton are the same as Lora and Max I'd like that in all the apartments, other couples were included along with those that are there, surely the situation would change for the better or for the worse and we would have a lot more to see .

I know the question in this thread is about me...and my preferences about who should go next.

About you, JoJo? Really?

Well...yes.  From my point of view, it is about me.  From your point of view, it's about you...and what you think.

Don't you agree?

Guest NL Forever

I'd like to see Maya/Stepan, Kiko/Nora and Leora/Paul all move into Alma/Stefan's apartment (or all four couples move into a communal Big Brother type apartment....). That should cause a few fireworks....

They could be visited by various RLC tenants past and present at random times, just to spice things up a bit...

In order who I want to see go first:

Alina/Anton - They were one of my favorite at first, but as a free RLC member the cameras SUCK.  I used to see them fucking every week in living room, now its been 2 months and im lucky just to see her in her underwear. Not to mention her fat  friends/relatives.

Ariel and Harvey - He is a good looking guy and can do so much better than Ariel.  I am not into women that look like tennis player Serena Williams.  Way too thick and dark down under.

Lora and Max - their free cams suck, living room is empty 99% of the time.

try the kitchen cam they spend most of there free time in there or in the hallway in the morning

Guest Kidamagasha

I actually believe that Olga found someone else, I saw her having sex with someone in their bed that didn't look like serg.

and she moved shortly thereafter.

even the sex act itself was not serg's usual way of "doing it"

I actually believe that Olga found someone else, I saw her having sex with someone in their bed that didn't look like serg.

and she moved shortly thereafter.

even the sex act itself was not serg's usual way of "doing it"

I watched that whole thing happen...including the guy she talked to in the kitchen before the one you are talking about.

They were..."customers".

Now...that's not to say that Olga didn't move out because of some other guy.  Maybe she did, but we never saw him.  She was on the phone a lot with SOMEONE in the days before her leaving.

Guest stickymess

About you, JoJo? Really?

Someone's pretty high on themselves. God has spoken i guess

About you, JoJo? Really?

Yes...I have spoken!

But hey, you don't have to be concerned.  I am a benevolent god.

LOL!!

Guest stickymess

About you, JoJo? Really?

Yes...I have spoken!

But hey, you don't have to be concerned.  I am a benevolent god.

LOL!!

That you are JoJo. That you are