Where is Leora,

Paul looks bored silly all on his own, strumming the guitar and he's now taken to reading a book. Maybe when she returns he might appreciate what he has in front of him now rather than constantly turning a blind eye to her sexy naked bod

Or maybe they'll continue to live their relationship exactly the same as they've been doing for the past number of years that they've been together.

She went out yesterday morning ( GMT ) and hasn't returned yet.

And when she did return, she just got straight into the tub and gave her pussy a very good wash and rinse. I think it was to wash her lover out of her...if you know what I mean. Paul was watching her clean up too. So I think my prediction, that Leora has a lover was SPOT ON! I just didn't think Paul knew she had a lover (on the side), but now I wonder about that.

If she has another lover and Paul knows...well, that makes him a cuckold! Makes a lot of sense after watching their love-life!!!!

And when she did return, she just got straight into the tub and gave her pussy a very good wash and rinse. I think it was to wash her lover out of her...if you know what I mean. Paul was watching her clean up too. So I think my prediction, that Leora has a lover was SPOT ON! I just didn't think Paul knew she had a lover (on the side), but now I wonder about that.

If she has another lover and Paul knows...well, that makes him a cuckold! Makes a lot of sense after watching their love-life!!!!

Cause everybody knows that a women dosen't wash her pussy UNLESS she has a lover...