RLC Standard and Premium membership

BBsq69

Please can anybody tell me the benefits of becoming a member? I understand you get the 3 extra ones.

Does standard membership give you access to all cameras in the 7 apartments?

What does it mean when it says Full Screen as I'm not even a member and can go full screen?

Do you get access to the best archive footage with either option?

Sometimes cameras appeared zoomed in. I assume that is the user using 3rd part software rather than something the site provides. Am I wrong?

Is it wrong that there isn't a Leora  ;D only option?

Many thanks if anyone could let me know.

I am not sure what you mean by the Leora thing but I can tell you that I am not a member and have no problem going full screen.

Exactly that's why it is confusing. What I meant about the Leora thing was that I'd happily settle for just watching her all day so it would be nice if there was a discount. I wasn't being serious.

Please can anybody tell me the benefits of becoming a member? I understand you get the 3 extra ones.

Does standard membership give you access to all cameras in the 7 apartments?

What does it mean when it says Full Screen as I'm not even a member and can go full screen?

Do you get access to the best archive footage with either option?

Sometimes cameras appeared zoomed in. I assume that is the user using 3rd part software rather than something the site provides. Am I wrong?

Is it wrong that there isn't a Leora  ;D only option?

Many thanks if anyone could let me know.

A standard membership gives you access to all the apartments except for the locked cams in the premium which requires a premium membership to see.

Why they incorporated Premium is beyond me as there is no more to see in Premium bedrooms and showers than what goes on in the Standard. Premium is none other than a Cash Grab.

After all they have to try and keep the Shareholders happy.

benifits of becoming a standed member u get banned after 2 weeks of joining for no reason.

its perminant. dont waste your money.

You can get banned with the Premium Membership just the same as the Standard if they don't like what you do.

Some people get banned and don't even post pictures and vids.

It seems all they have to is comment on a pic or vid someone else posted and they ban you which is kind of senseless to me.  They should actually have to have the proof to present to the said offender of what they are being banned for,not just say your banned and just lay a rule sheet on them of ruls that they didn't break.

I don't even have a paid membership with them and they still hit my IP trying to block me but it never works to well banning Dynamic IP's. Just power the modem off and back on and you get assigned a new IP.

You can get banned with the Premium Membership just the same as the Standard if they don't like what you do.

Some people get banned and don't even post pictures and vids.

It seems all they have to is comment on a pic or vid someone else posted and they ban you which is kind of senseless to me.  They should actually have to have the proof to present to the said offender of what they are being banned for,not just say your banned and just lay a rule sheet on them of ruls that they didn't break.

I don't even have a paid membership with them and they still hit my IP trying to block me but it never works to well banning Dynamic IP's. Just power the modem off and back on and you get assigned a new IP.

Thanks,

I heard about all these cases of people getting banned which makes me wonder whether or not to join. Also when you consider the free content it seems that a lot of the best content is free anyway. OK maybe to see Leora in the shower or giving head would be worth something but as (officially) you are not allowed to record or even screen capture for personal use then it does seem faintly ridiculous.

My browsers always seem to lose access to certain sites so rebooting is a frequent occurrence. Premium seems to be a complete waste of time because don't Kamila and Kristy masturbate under the covers?

Guest bobbyjoe

@BBsq69: actually j'm standard membership and j confirm you have access full screen mode for the all cameras in the 7 standard appartments,

after for the premium membership,that's depend what you want see,sometime it's interesting or sometime no,personaly j'm not interesting

see girls masturbating under the cover,it's for that j have choose just the standard membership actually just for see the masturbation of zoya with out cover.

you can recording the shower of leora,it's not a problem but don't share that on the web,save that just for you,you have 99% of chance to get a bann from rlc

if you share that on the web or on this forum,rlc is on this forum with a fake accounts for track the members here and bann after,do like me just talk but share nothing and save all your caps for you,j have been banned three times in 3 years soo now j have understand the lesson

Listen to bobbyjoe for real BBsq69...i was banned also awhile back,but the strange thing i had another e-mail address signed up with it and was back in business.as far as recording or taking pictures.the way i used to do it i would record what ever i wanted ,it would come up in the documents file on the computer.i would use a usb drive and copy the recording in it and delete the copy in the documents file. saved space on the computer and had the recording.i didn't have to worry about id numbers or watermarks.but i put it on the usb as soon as i recorded it just in case.don't know how to post them on here anyways.

Listen to bobbyjoe for real BBsq69...i was banned also awhile back,but the strange thing i had another e-mail address signed up with it and was back in business.as far as recording or taking pictures.the way i used to do it i would record what ever i wanted ,it would come up in the documents file on the computer.i would use a usb drive and copy the recording in it and delete the copy in the documents file. saved space on the computer and had the recording.i didn't have to worry about id numbers or watermarks.but i put it on the usb as soon as i recorded it just in case.don't know how to post them on here anyways.

Below the box where you comment. Click the + on the menu and other options. There you can upload them to the attachment center if you want. They should be safe there.  I have been on CamCaps almost 2 years and every bit of content I have put in there is still there.

Below the box where you comment. Click the + on the menu and other options. There you can upload them to the attachment center if you want. They should be safe there.  I have been on CamCaps almost 2 years and every bit of content I have put in there is still there.

i can do pictures on here with that but how do i do videos ,the same way?