They're back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see now. According to the clock on the wall, camera 2 is lagging behind camera 1 by about 20 minutes.

Unfortunately, RLC seems to have stopped streaming real-time. I noticed it in the Barcelona apartment a couple weeks ago. My guess would be that they have been hurt by the recent negative events of Lev and Zoya and Yarik's brutal attack in this one. The delayed streams often render the motion detectors useless.  :(

Unfortunately, RLC seems to have stopped streaming real-time. I noticed it in the Barcelona apartment a couple weeks ago. My guess would be that they have been hurt by the recent negative events of Lev and Zoya and Yarik's brutal attack in this one. The delayed streams often render the motion detectors useless.  :(

For me, it seams the cameras are synchronized. I also never had a issue like that. Maybe a few seconds, but nothing more.

I have never saw Lev violent. He gave me a good impression so far. Therefore, I find it hard to believe that he is violent. But there have been several posts describing the same. Perhaps his long absence has really something to do with it.

Only the attack of Yarik I have seen and I am realy glad that RLC kicked him out.

Box:  what little has been seen of Lev in this second session is nothing to what transpired before.  Drunken, Lev would become a bully. Never to the extent of the other jerk Yarik, but a jerk nevertheless.  I say good riddance, and hope he never comes back.  If he is currently in alcohol rehab, good for him, but go live your rehabbed life elsewhere and pray Zoya gets a new lover that appreciates her for whom she is.

So, who is the ginger?

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Unfortunately I do not know. But, she is really cute.

Also the guy who was earlier there for a short visit made a nice impression. It looks as if they have pleasant friends everywhere around. I really like that. :)