They're back

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Box:  what little has been seen of Lev in this second session is nothing to what transpired before.  Drunken, Lev would become a bully. Never to the extent of the other jerk Yarik, but a jerk nevertheless.  I say good riddance, and hope he never comes back.  If he is currently in alcohol rehab, good for him, but go live your rehabbed life elsewhere and pray Zoya gets a new lover that appreciates her for whom she is.

Alcoholism is a terrible disease. I know that for sure, because my father was an alcoholic (but not violent). Later he joined a support group, get dry and overcome his behavior.

I also could get  to kown several people from this group, because i was good in solve there computer problems. They were offen quite open with this topic  and so I started to understand it all better. Now, I think that if someone is working on his problem and is able to control it, this  person should not be given up easily.

The clear rejection of an violent person is important so that a change is enforced.  However, if this change has been applied and there is still a connection between the couple, I think it's nice when everything turns to the best. The important thing is that this disease will always be there, he will need strength to keep it under control.

Geez, even the Mods are starting duplicate threads  :P

Better look at the time stamp dude. This thread was created as soon as I moved the board back this morning.

Any threads or post created prior to the move were placed when the board was in the "child boards" section.

I accept your apology at any time.

Guest bobbyjoe

Comment savez-vous ça?...A.

car çà fait longtemps que je suis sur ce forum et lors de vieilles discussions ici avec d'autres membres,

nous avons eu beaucoup d'indices notamment sur une boite de pizza qui était rester sur la table de dasha ou l'adresse qui était ecrite sur la boite était situé à saint petersbourg et d'autres indices aussi dont je me rappelle plus

Welcome back Nelly and Bogdan! :) It's great to see them back. Now this apartment can finally be

put to good use. Cheers!

Totally agree! Nelly is absolutely wonderful and Bogdan seems a really nice guy.

I do have a niggling doubt about this apartment though. It is about as homely as a garage workshop!!

Mind you, if anybody can cheer a place up, its Nelly!  ;D

Seems like I'm the only one disappointed that Nelly moved to this apartment.

Sure there are 4 free cams but they all suck IMO, either 2 far away or too much glare from the open windows.

Their old apartment's free camera was right on top of the tenants so you could see camel toe while she worked out, they were within feet of the camera....this apartment, not so much