Starting to feel bad for paul

Poor Paul seems to be trying to initiate fun times with Leora and she keeps pushing him away. Makes me wonder if they're having some sort of turmoil as she seems to be in the mood, just not with Paul.

Just now they were both laying on the couch and Paul was attempting to get her to start something up, she pushed his hands away and went into the kitchen and made him some food instead. He stood up raised his voice for a second then stomped off to his desk.

Jeez, it just happened again! Paul walks over and cuddles up to Leora on the couch. Starts rubbing her legs and chest, she crosses her legs and shifts herself to where Paul is almost falling off the couch. Causing him to finally just give up and go back to his desk  :(

I know Paul isn't the best in bed, but damn, don't blueball the guy Leora!

Poor Paul seems to be trying to initiate fun times with Leora and she keeps pushing him away. Makes me wonder if they're having some sort of turmoil as she seems to be in the mood, just not with Paul.

Just now they were both laying on the couch and Paul was attempting to get her to start something up, she pushed his hands away and went into the kitchen and made him some food instead. He stood up raised his voice for a second then stomped off to his desk.

They are both totally clueless about sex and totally unwilling to change or educate themselves.

You REALLY should only feel sorry for yourself, you are caring about their self induced suffering.  :)

Jeez, it just happened again! Paul walks over and cuddles up to Leora on the couch. Starts rubbing her legs and chest, she crosses her legs and shifts herself to where Paul is almost falling off the couch. Causing him to finally just give up and go back to his desk  :(

I know Paul isn't the best in bed, but damn, don't blueball the guy Leora!

she has blueballed paul many times, she is selfish IMO,she thinks about her self when it comes to sex, she always plays with her self, even after paul has sex with her while he watches.

And YOU, instead of bashing the poster should translate for us what it really going on. If you can't, you're no different than anyone else.

Was this comment for me? If so, you really should work on your comprehensive reading skills because you completely missed the point of my comment.

And why would you not use the quote option anyway, Global Moderator? LOL

she has blueballed paul many times, she is selfish IMO,she thinks about her self when it comes to sex, she always plays with her self, even after paul has sex with her while he watches.

She shouldn't have to play with herself after Paul has had sex with her...it works both ways.

They are both just totally clueless, I wouldn't have believed this level of incompetence if i hadn't seen it myself. 

She shouldn't have to play with herself after Paul has had sex with her...it works both ways.

They are both just totally clueless, I wouldn't have believed this level of incompetence if i hadn't seen it myself.

simplement comprendre que les envies et les besoins sexuels, sont différents d'une personne à l'autre..si paul n'est pas très attiré par le sexe, cela ne remets pas en cause son amour pour la fille qui partage sa vie!!! normalement, ce sont plutôt les femmes qui ont moins d'envies, mais parfois c'est le contraire....paul n'a jamais frappé leora, qui est une véritable petite reine chez elle!!!! elle connaît et sais parfaitement avec qui elle a décidée de vivre sa vie, et c'est pour cela qu'elle se masturbe souvent....cela ne veut pas dire que paul est un incapable, simplement qu'il n'est pas attiré par le sexe au quotidien, mais il est très prévenant, avec sa compagne, leora...

just understand that sexual desires and needs are different from one person to autre..si paul is not very attracted to sex, this does not question his love for the girl who shares her life! !! normally, it is rather the women who have fewer cravings, but sometimes the opposite .... paul never hit leora, which is a real little queen in her !!!! she knows and know perfectly well who she decided to live her life, and that's why she masturbates often .... this does not mean that Paul is incompetent, just that it is not attracted by sex daily, but it is very helpful, with his partner, leora ...

simplement comprendre que les envies et les besoins sexuels, sont différents d'une personne à l'autre..si paul n'est pas très attiré par le sexe, cela ne remets pas en cause son amour pour la fille qui partage sa vie!!! normalement, ce sont plutôt les femmes qui ont moins d'envies, mais parfois c'est le contraire....paul n'a jamais frappé leora, qui est une véritable petite reine chez elle!!!! elle connaît et sais parfaitement avec qui elle a décidée de vivre sa vie, et c'est pour cela qu'elle se masturbe souvent....cela ne veut pas dire que paul est un incapable, simplement qu'il n'est pas attiré par le sexe au quotidien, mais il est très prévenant, avec sa compagne, leora...

just understand that sexual desires and needs are different from one person to autre..si paul is not very attracted to sex, this does not question his love for the girl who shares her life! !! normally, it is rather the women who have fewer cravings, but sometimes the opposite .... paul never hit leora, which is a real little queen in her !!!! she knows and know perfectly well who she decided to live her life, and that's why she masturbates often .... this does not mean that Paul is incompetent, just that it is not attracted by sex daily, but it is very helpful, with his partner, leora ...

They have been here (RLC) quite a while, with the large number of times leora has turned down paul, it's actually quite surprising he is still trying, believe me, there is nothing wrong with paul's sex drive  ;D