Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

If some asshole didn't create like six million new topics earlier today,I would have had a video thread to upload videos to,do you know that silly ass dude that I'm talking about DfCcap? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No, but I do know the genius that deleted that video thread LMAO.  Hey man I was just trying to help and I even offered another suggestion and no admin/mods even took me up on it LOL.

Popcorn is getting cold and movie is waiting, I'll check back with you later if you ain't petered out!!!

KNIFE ALERT!!!!! KNIFE ALERT!!!!

Coco made me cringe watching her cutting that tomato,I think that in Australia if you flush the toilet,it will flow in the opposite direction,I'm beginning to wonder now if everyone in Russia cuts every fruit or vegetables towards themselves ;D ;D ;D ;D

(The Video link is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Exactly!! Now it's 10:15pm and time for bed,keep on patrolling CC and RLC for the new girls for me DfCcap A.KA PAUL BLART ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D While I go to sleep,long day at work tomorrow and see ya.

And to you my cupcake("she knows who she is") sweet dreams my princess and be safe :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Exactly!! Now it's 10:15pm and time for bed,keep on patrolling CC and RLC for the new girls for me DfCcap A.KA PAUL BLART ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D While I go to sleep,long day at work tomorrow and see ya.

And to you my cupcake("she knows who she is") sweet dreams my princess and be safe :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Yes sir it's an hour later here and I'm fixing to hit the hay myself!  Don't work to hard tomorrow my friend!!

And to you my cupcake ("you don't know who you are yet") sweet dreams my princess and sleep well :)