Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

he oui euromike, il faut bien à un moment revenir au présent!!! ;) ;) ;) pour ma part, j'avoue que jenny est trop siliconée pour me plaire, mais elle n'a fait de mal à personne...même si elle est une bimbo artificielle, elle est simple et gentille, et s'entendait très bien avec rita, qui la faisait enfin sourire!!! :) :) et puis elle a immédiatement été chercher son panda adoré, dans la chambre de kristy!!! ;)

eh euromike yes, we must at some point come back to this !!! ;););) For my part, I admit that Jenny is too silicone to please me, but it does not hurt anyone ... even if it is an artificial bimbo, it is simple and kind, and got along very well with rita, who finally made her smile !!! :) :) And then she immediately seek her beloved panda in the room kristy !!! ;)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

jenny s'embête vraiment depuis son arrivée, j'espère qu'une autre fille viendra très vite la divertir!!! ;) ;)

jenny really bother since arriving, I hope that another girl will come very quickly the fun !!! ;);)