Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎16 at 7:53 PM, euromike69 said:

I admit to you as she smart and crafty like her sister Nora But the choice of the man was bad ones

Thanks to all who has posted pics across all the apartments boards.  They were nice in my week of ban hammer mania!  Not sure what I did to deserve it, but OK, life marches on!!  Y'all have a great rest of the week and an even better weekend!  I'm leaving early in the morning to go bird hunting!!

il est comme la plupart des jeune actuels, efféminé!!!! c'est le résultat de 10 ans de promotion de l'homosexualité, de la féminisation et des travlos, heu pardon, des " transgenres"!!! en France, les gens ont votés pour cela, et en Europe, encore plus!!! ce jeune est donc normal, c'est votre fils ou celui que vous espérez avoir demain......!!!!

he is like most of today's young, effeminate !!!! it is the result of 10 years of promoting homosexuality, and the feminization Travlos, er sorry, the "transgender" !!! in France, people have voted for it, and Europe, more !!! this young is normal, this is your son or that you hope to have tomorrow ...... !!!! 8) 8) 8)

Voici les écrits d'un homme de maturité !!!

Tout à fait d'accord. Et les pleureuses vont s'étonner des écrits de Zemmour. Et les pleureuses de l'extrême gauche ne pleurent plus devant l'assassinat dans les pays arabes de leur population.... Et tous ces gens de gauches... des tafioles !!!