Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

They don't show any skin except in the shower. They are boring, mostly don't smile. What a waste this apartment is. Best thing about the apartment is believe it or not, Nora, she lies naked in her bed, masturbates and has sex with Kiko when he comes over. You could almost have just Nora and Kiko, except for the huge rent rlc would be paying for. Guess who pays for their rent. RLC should listen a little to their customers, guess the subscription fees are our only leverage.

WE WANNA SEE LESS OF THIS BORING SHIT!!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

AND MORE OF THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Since we don't know his real name,From this day forth until they leave we shall call this gentleman BRUNO MARS so we can all be on the same page and know exactly who each other is talking about ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Vraiment personne ne peut me faire profiter, en PM, des photos postées et retirées hier ??

Je suis vraiment fan de Kristy et je suis malheureux de ne pas voir ces photos...  :(

Merci d'avance.  ;)

Really no one can take me in PM, the posted pictures and removed yesterday ??

I'm really a fan of Kristy and I am unhappy not to see these pictures...  :(

Thank you in advance.  ;)

Really a shame that the pictures had to be removed....they were so beautiful !!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • Upvote 1

Guest toomelee

Really a shame that the pictures had to be removed....they were so beautiful !!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

slider_69 which Spain football team you support? Answer please