apartment 2

Dizi is hot but she's lame. I think she's the lamest girl out of the all the girls there so far.

Isn't is great how tastes can differ so much? She is actually my favorite among the women of VV and RLC because she has limits. She will go along to a point but then backs away. I think she would be more uninhibited with a woman. We will have to wait and see if that ever happens.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dizi is hot but she's lame. I think she's the lamest girl out of the all the girls there so far.

That's true. But when she is with Tanya she isn't lame anymore. If this Akira fellow didn't interupt them in the bedroom it would have been very hot last night.

So Tanya is back in the shower cleaning her vag again.  Either she has some sort of infection or she is terrified of getting pregnant with a little Akira and is trying to get the last of the cum out of her body.

If it's pregnancy she's worried about, showering won't do anything for her as she'd already be pregnant at this point. I'd say she's probably just trying wash away as much evidence as she can before going back to Karen.

Tanya decided to stay here

If Tanya stays in Apt 2, I wonder what happens to Apt 1?  Will Dizi and Karen stay?  Does she has any interest in hooking up with him?  From what I have seen of her she seems really only interested in hanging with Tanya.  Will Azam convince his gf to move in?  Should be interesting to see what happens. 

Guest sanspseudo5999

Although I 'm Surprised That Is Tanya fucked With Akira So dizi karen Having sex does not surprise me

If Tanya stays in Apt 2, I wonder what happens to Apt 1?  Will Dizi and Karen stay?  Does she has any interest in hooking up with him?  From what I have seen of her she seems really only interested in hanging with Tanya.  Will Azam convince his gf to move in?  Should be interesting to see what happens.

Yep, Dizi seems only interested in Tanya. So it would utterly surprise me if she is willing to hook up with him. It wouldn't seem genuine to me if that really happens. But VV has already surprised me quite a lot lately  :)

I get the impression that Petra is giving her the lowdown on the apt and what to expect.

"So the guys will spend most of their time on the phone.  Later I will perform a sexy striptease and the guys will get buck naked and start playing with themselves.  I will then probably fuck the guy with the beard while the Asian dude jerks off.  Then they will back on their phones and I will sleep by myself in my room.  Occasionally a red head chick will show up - when she does your new "boyfriend" will probably kick you to the curb.  Welcome to Apt 2!"