apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like round 2 for the new girl but in the bedroom this time.

The other cam doesn't seem to be working in night vision.

This site has horrible setup, cams out of focus, cams moved by the tenants constantly and terrible angles.

The other cam doesn't seem to be working in night vision.

This site has horrible setup, cams out of focus, cams moved by the tenants constantly and terrible angles.

Lately, I realize that another wind blows. VV respond better to problems now and make a general mutch more dedicated impression. Much better than in the old apartment.

Compare to the old apartment especially the posititionierung the cameras have improved. Due to their lower position you can see the faces and other things much better. ;) Recently, they have also improved the stream quality. There is now a higher frame rate and much less lags.

Unfortunately the cameras are very different in quality. Some are with respect to resolution and sharpness succeeded quite well. Others are blurred and have a poor resolution. I hope that these will be improved over time. Slightly more resolution would be nice also for the good cameras. :)

I take it nobody recorded the action tonight from the bedroom?

The redhead girl is really cute. She is also very persistent. I have not stopped the time, but they had almost an hour fun in bedroom. ;)

I like the current cast of this appartment. They seem socially active (talk much, argue and laugh). Surely that concept differs from RLC. If one accepts this, it's really fun to watch. A few weeks ago, that was not the case for VV.

I hope that both girls stay in the apartment. There was a dispute yesterday night. So I'm not so sure.

Guest sanspseudo5999

Si la rousse n'est pas là de façon permanente ce n'est pas plus mal de voir défiler des filles différentes je trouve que c'est vite lassant de voir toujours les mêmes filles

If the red is not there permanently is not worse scroll to see different girls I find it quickly tired of seeing the same girls