apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it will happen sooner then later. Trust me, I know these scripts  ;)

So what you are saying is that Karen and Tanya were together through two separate apartments over a few months only to go to a party where Tanya would stay up till 9:00 AM and then have sex with someone she had pretty much just met, all scripted in advance? So Tanya just decided to go along with a script and cheat?

Figures - last night I miss the fun party due to work and this morning I sleep though the Tanya-Akira sex.  But I am currently off today so that means I am available to watch people fight in a language I do not understand and then stare at their phones lol. 

I wonder where the guys went - I guess to talk to Karen.  Hopefully not to beat him up. 

So what you are saying is that Karen and Tanya were together through two separate apartments over a few months only to go to a party where Tanya would stay up till 9:00 AM and then have sex with someone she had pretty much just met, all scripted in advance? So Tanya just decided to go along with a script and cheat?

By the looks of things she didn't cheat on him, she basically dumped him after what he said or did last night at the party.