apartment 2

Did someone saw Petra today? She left the appartment very early.  :-\ I suspect  she also has left the project already. Mayby, The night (including all the arguments) where probably just a little too rough. :(

Too bad that VV is so unreliable in order to delete the names of the residents who are no longer there. Prig&Nova are still listed but everything indicates that they have to left the project.

She was back just to take her stuff and talked to VV lady, her partner left last night.

cam1813.jpg

cam141--.jpg

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oops, I got the names mixed up.

I saw her getting ready to go out but I didn't see her leaving, I don't think she left VV.

I repeat, Ariana is at work, and Petra is out taking care of her things. Maybe spending time with her child.

Oops, I got the names mixed up.

I saw her getting ready to go out but I didn't see her leaving, I don't think she left VV.

Oh, I also got the names wrong.  :doh: :) I am so stupid. ;)

So again. .. I would like to know the status of the gf of ivorian. Her name is ariana. She arrived yesterday and left the appartment very early today. I suspect she has left the project already.

The question of the where is petra has snaky already answered. I also think, that she will come back.