What does RLC pay?

HarleyFatboy

Does RLC pay enough money or offer enough perks to acquire the type of tenants that most of CC seem to want?  I often wonder exactly what it is that makes people want to be a tenant of RLC.  Is it because they are desperate, or is it because they get some kind of high from it, or because they are exhibitionists, is it the locations of the apartments, etc; etc;

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Does RLC pay enough money or offer enough perks to acquire the type of tenants that most of CC seem to want?  I often wonder exactly what it is that makes people want to be a tenant of RLC.  Is it because they are desperate, or is it because they get some kind of high from it, or because they are exhibitionists, is it the locations of the apartments, etc; etc;

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

1.  The first thing you need to do is define what you think is "the type of tenants that most of CC seem to want".  I'm not sure RLC actually DOES acquire the kind of people you might be talking about and I'm not sure RLC even cares what kind of people you think CC seems to want.

2.  The second thing is...unless someone has gotten their hands on an RLC contract, I don't think anyone really knows WHAT RLC is giving tenants as compensation.  However, it is possible to speculate and I suppose there has been a lot of speculation here on CC over the years.  It's probably pretty safe to say that rent and utilities is the basis of the offered package.  I think some amount of cash might be in the mix as well...but that's just a guess.

3.  As to what makes people want to be a tenant, the reasons are probably as varied and individual as the number of tenants themselves.  The reasons you suggest could all be valid for some tenants and not for others.  My opinion is the base reason is monetary.

I think for the girls that come to Nora's apartment, its a nice vacation in Barcelona, chance to meet some guys, and the thrill of doing a voyeur site. The latest ones seem to be OK with the first couple of reasons (although Nikki already has the Bruno Mars lookalike), but seem to want to sort of beg out of the third, thus depriving all of us of what we pay to see. Possibly, Nikki is slowly loosening up, though I have my doubts she'll ever allow too much to be seen. That is, unless Nora suggests she give some views to help her apartment. I kind of think that Nora doesn't care much for Jenny, although Nikki and her boyfriend did go out with her earlier and Nikki does talk to her a little (or rather Jenny talks to Nikki). Knowing how rlc works, they'll give us just enough to keep our interest and hold back the rest.

1.  The first thing you need to do is define what you think is "the type of tenants that most of CC seem to want".  I'm not sure RLC actually DOES acquire the kind of people you might be talking about and I'm not sure RLC even cares what kind of people you think CC seems to want.

2.  The second thing is...unless someone has gotten their hands on an RLC contract, I don't think anyone really knows WHAT RLC is giving tenants as compensation.  However, it is possible to speculate and I suppose there has been a lot of speculation here on CC over the years.  It's probably pretty safe to say that rent and utilities is the basis of the offered package.  I think some amount of cash might be in the mix as well...but that's just a guess.

3.  As to what makes people want to be a tenant, the reasons are probably as varied and individual as the number of tenants themselves.  The reasons you suggest could all be valid for some tenants and not for others.  My opinion is the base reason is monetary.

Get back JoJo with your bad self!  Very well said and I thank you for the reply.

I guess from what I've been reading about these girls from CC members is that they would prefer all female tenants to look like models based on the recent addition of Beatriz and the way several of the members have responded to her.  I could be way off here and hope that I am!  I personally like the new addition to RLC but I feel that I am among the few who do if truth be known.

I agree that free room and board probably goes without saying and as for cash, that probably is given to those tenants that bring in more viewers based on their sexual antics.  Other than that I have no clue!

Monetary, no doubt is the base reason which makes me wonder just how much they actually get.  I know we will probably never find out exactly what they do get, it just makes me wonder sometimes.

Get back JoJo with your bad self!  Very well said and I thank you for the reply.

I guess from what I've been reading about these girls from CC members is that they would prefer all female tenants to look like models based on the recent addition of Beatriz and the way several of the members have responded to her.  I could be way off here and hope that I am!  I personally like the new addition to RLC but I feel that I am among the few who do if truth be known.

I agree that free room and board probably goes without saying and as for cash, that probably is given to those tenants that bring in more viewers based on their sexual antics.  Other than that I have no clue!

Monetary, no doubt is the base reason which makes me wonder just how much they actually get.  I know we will probably never find out exactly what they do get, it just makes me wonder sometimes.

They all seem to have state of the art mobiles and laptops among other things ?

Hum good questions....I have wondered while watching what the whole RLC was about. Who What Where Why and How.  Just watch the show and keep on wondering. Bottom line is that it really doesn't matter. Have fun trying to figure it out. All one has to do is hack into their server or data bank/cloud storage/server and you would know EVERYTHING. Any one on CC have that knowledge and ability to do that?

If you like real live cam-sites:

Check out a new site trying to get off the ground. There's no guessing what these people do. CamSoda Live Web Cams. It's a little  rough around the edges and at times hard to deal with because they are still experimenting with cam set ups. Also they have moved into a new house. They are living in Florida US for the time zone. It's totally real.  Really real. Like watching the house next door to you.

Hum good questions....I have wondered while watching what the whole RLC was about. Who What Where Why and How.  Just watch the show and keep on wondering. Bottom line is that it really doesn't matter. Have fun trying to figure it out. All one has to do is hack into their server or data bank/cloud storage/server and you would know EVERYTHING. Any one on CC have that knowledge and ability to do that?

If you like real live cam-sites:

Check out a new site trying to get off the ground. There's no guessing what these people do. CamSoda Live Web Cams. It's a little  rough around the edges and at times hard to deal with because they are still experimenting with cam set ups. Also they have moved into a new house. They are living in Florida US for the time zone. It's totally real.  Really real. Like watching the house next door to you.

Thanks for the reply but cam soda is not anything new.  Someone in a post I read a while back stated that since his girls were gone it gave him a chance to look at the rest of the CC site.  AP, do me a favor and follow his lead please.  There is allot of interesting things to be had from just this site.  Have a good day :)

• 2 months later...