Apartment 2 is ruining it

So apartment 2 is now basically a camwhore site.. Better off going to chaturbate or something because these idiots just wants to lure people into paying to see the bedroom cams.

Wonder if Voyeur-villa owners like it when they try to turn this site into something cheap.  :)

It is a very strange development of their strategy, I would have never expected. They always emphasised, nothing is scripted and real life.

But apt 2 is only show and (semi) professional theatre.

If apt 1 also will change in this direction, I will leave this site for sure.

Big disapointment for me!

So apartment 2 is now basically a camwhore site.. Better off going to chaturbate or something because these idiots just wants to lure people into paying to see the bedroom cams.

Wonder if Voyeur-villa owners like it when they try to turn this site into something cheap.  :)

After all, at least now something happens in the bedroom. :) In the old villa they had after the show always an easy movie night. ;)

Now however, there is no reason to be disappointed. This time, they  have opened a second apartment instead of force the existing one into something different. Also the membership fee has remained the same. At least now, it looks as if they are trying both together.

BTW, sites like chaturbate are extremely annoying. Always this begging for money. A monthly contribution could provide an real alternative. However, I think that this show type of behaviour will end soon. Let's see how that develops.

You're right.

People will always complaining.

After all, at least now something happens in the bedroom. :) In the old villa they had after the show always an easy movie night. ;)

Now however, there is no reason to be disappointed. This time, they  have opened a second apartment instead of force the existing one into something different. Also the membership fee has remained the same. At least now, it looks as if they are trying both together.

BTW, sites like chaturbate are extremely annoying. Always this begging for money. A monthly contribution could provide an real alternative. However, I think that this show type of behaviour will end soon. Let's see how that develops.