Missing Kristy and Kamila

Just goes to show that what they were doing while at the apartment was all for the cams and just for show to get the RLC viewership up.

Nah I think Kristy really wanted more but Kamila just wanted friendship. Kamila's VK shows she's already involved with another girl. This girl seems to be also involved with a male though  :idk:

kristy and Kamila have not spoken since the left the appartment

Normal, elles ne sont pas amies sur VK, mais sont en contact sur d'autres sites... ;)

Normal, elles ne sont pas amies sur VK, mais sont en contact sur d'autres sites...  ;)

:BS: better look again, she is intimate with the same girl on multiple occasions.

maintenant que vous êtes nombreux à avoir accès aux réseaux sociaux de kami, vous comprenez pourquoi j'avais dit, dès son retour, que je pensais qu'elle était plus attirée par les filles...beaucoup d'amies très proches, aucun garçon!!! des post sur l'homosexualité et les couleurs du drapeau gay que l'on retrouve très régulièrement!!!!

now that you are likely to have access to social networks kami, you understand why I said that, upon his return, I thought she was more attracted to girls ... lots of very close friends, no boy !!! post on homosexuality and colors of the gay flag that is found regularly !!!! ;) ;)

maintenant que vous êtes nombreux à avoir accès aux réseaux sociaux de kami, vous comprenez pourquoi j'avais dit, dès son retour, que je pensais qu'elle était plus attirée par les filles...beaucoup d'amies très proches, aucun garçon!!! des post sur l'homosexualité et les couleurs du drapeau gay que l'on retrouve très régulièrement!!!!

now that you are likely to have access to social networks kami, you understand why I said that, upon his return, I thought she was more attracted to girls ... lots of very close friends, no boy !!! post on homosexuality and colors of the gay flag that is found regularly !!!! ;) ;)

I said this from the beginning because her identity was already revealed in March, I still don't understand though why these Russian translators were so sure she had a boyfriend.

I said this from the beginning because her identity was already revealed in March, I still don't understand though why these Russian translators were so sure she had a boyfriend.

The translators were making crap up just to keep the fighting among the posters going strong. They were not "translating" in 99% of the cases. I went back and viewed some of the footage that they were supposedly translating from and the girls were whispering the whole time. I will never believe that anybody could have actually heard what they were saying. They were looking at facial expressions and hand movements, etc. and making crap up.

It was nothing more than "trolling" at its finest and, because of that, a good number of innocent posters believed the junk they were reading and then began "contributing" to the lies that were being told.

I'm happy to see that these boards are more civil now, but I am still angry at the way some very nice girls were treated based on totally made-up trash. If you have access to any of their social pages, you will easily see that they are all very nice young women, not sluts and gold-diggers and selfish b***s the way they were painted to be in these pages.

Dans une vidéo, Kamila et Kristy marchent, en se tenant par la main...  :yes:

Et Kamila a commenté une photo de Kristy en l'appelant "Mon amour".  :hugnkiss:

Vous êtes libre de penser ce que vous voulez...

En tout cas, à moi, elles me manquent...  :P

Ps: je ne donnerai aucune info personnelle sur les filles.  ;)

In a video, Kamila and Kristy walking, holding by the hand ... :yes:

Kamila and commented on a picture of Kristy calling it "My love."  :hugnkiss:

You are free to think what you want ...

Anyway, to me, they fail me ... :P

PS: I will not give any personal info on the girls.  ;)