I've become afraid of even looking in the phone

Please stopped

You always want to Kami and krsti Back

Why do not you stop search

Stop sending messages

Consider the social pages

I've become afraid of even looking in the phone

Please stopped

Nous savons très bien qu'elles ne reviendront pas........pas avant l'année prochaine...avec un peu de chance...

Un jour viendra où l'on ne parlera plu d'elles, car elles seront oubliées par le temps...  ;)

J'ai été un accro de Kristy très longtemps....mais avec le temps, on passe à autre chose. Je reste "en contact indirect" avec elle par les réseaux sociaux, mais aucun harcèlement fanatique !!

Il faut pouvoir tourner la page, et passer à autre chose.......maintenant il y a de nouveaux participants sur RLC qui sont très intéressants aussi....sans oublier les nouvelles filles qui vont arriver à partir du 18 octobre...  :P

We know very well that they will not come back ........ not before next year ... with a little luck ...

A day will come when we will talk pleased them, as they will be forgotten by the time ...;)

I was hooked on Kristy long time .... but with time, we move on. I remain "indirect contact" with her through social networks, but no harassment fanatic !!

We must be able to turn the page and move on ....... now there are new participants on RLC that are very interesting too .... not to mention the new girls that will happen from October 18 ... :P

I agree with you

Sorry

But some idiots send messages ................ making it more she hate everything

No offense but I do not think they really care much about this board or the people on it.  If you have their vk or instagram info you will see many many people following them. Can't all be friends. 

They seem to live normal lives.  The have moved on to whatever is next.  Some will be or are back in Barcelona.  Living their lives without regard to the past here or at RLC.  Good to see.

Time for new girls and new apartments.  This is the future .....

No offense but I do not think they really care much about this board or the people on it.  If you have their vk or instagram info you will see many many people following them. Can't all be friends. 

They seem to live normal lives.  The have moved on to whatever is next.  Some will be or are back in Barcelona.  Living their lives without regard to the past here or at RLC.  Good to see.

Time for new girls and new apartments.  This is the future .....

crazy lover

I'm not  talking about this Council ...............................

Nous savons très bien qu'elles ne reviendront pas........pas avant l'année prochaine...avec un peu de chance...

Un jour viendra où l'on ne parlera plu d'elles, car elles seront oubliées par le temps...  ;)

J'ai été un accro de Kristy très longtemps....mais avec le temps, on passe à autre chose. Je reste "en contact indirect" avec elle par les réseaux sociaux, mais aucun harcèlement fanatique !!

Il faut pouvoir tourner la page, et passer à autre chose.......maintenant il y a de nouveaux participants sur RLC qui sont très intéressants aussi....sans oublier les nouvelles filles qui vont arriver à partir du 18 octobre...  :P

We know very well that they will not come back ........ not before next year ... with a little luck ...

A day will come when we will talk pleased them, as they will be forgotten by the time ...;)

I was hooked on Kristy long time .... but with time, we move on. I remain "indirect contact" with her through social networks, but no harassment fanatic !!

We must be able to turn the page and move on ....... now there are new participants on RLC that are very interesting too .... not to mention the new girls that will happen from October 18 ... :P

With all the info and crap that got exposed about them a little while back. You'll be lucky if they ever want to step another foot into another apartment run by RLC.

• 4 weeks later...

I still hope that one day they will return, either together or separately. There has been girls twice, and why not Kamila could become even a third time.

However, it may worsen the situation if the fans don't let them now spend their private lives. It doesn't belong here, and swagger incites others to disturb them. Not good  :(

A moment ago I watched when Sara put make-up in Kamila's room. Still I didn't even saw Sara. I saw only an empty bed, to which I thought Kamila and Kristy. Kamila was lying on her back, phone in her hand, legs towards the camera. Kristy was in the other end of the bed on her stomach. Kristy had a watermelon cubes on a platter, and Minnie Mouse ears on her head, and she smiled mysteriously to Kamila while eating. That's how they were often used to do.

No one else got any flashbacks?

Seriously? Please tell me you are all fucking joking. I've seen some weird and dumb shit on the internet, but this thread is one of the dumbest. For fucks sake move on.

Just half seriously. Perhaps the flashback was too strong expression, English is not my strong language. But such came to mind of that room.