Missing Kristy and Kamila

I really wish Kristy and Kamila would be brought back and given their own apartment. I have been a member for a long time on RLC and these two are the only thing recently making me keep my membership. Now that they are gone, I am having a hard time trying to justify keeping it. Not sure if anyone feels the same way.

Yeah that would be great if they came back, but I think it is too early. We saw how long it took Jenny to come back, but she left again quick. Maybe no one is getting along with Nora. I'm not a Nora hater, because I do enjoy her little naughty moments. Especially that day she RODE pillow to a nice orgasm, then laughed about it afterwards. I would just like Kristy and Kamila back. Maybe in their own place. Everyone leaves Nora's place. I've been watching her for years it seems.

Yeah that would be great if they came back, but I think it is too early. We saw how long it took Jenny to come back, but she left again quick. Maybe no one is getting along with Nora. I'm not a Nora hater, because I do enjoy her little naughty moments. Especially that day she RODE pillow to a nice orgasm, then laughed about it afterwards. I would just like Kristy and Kamila back. Maybe in their own place. Everyone leaves Nora's place. I've been watching her for years it seems.

if they really did return to Russia because their 90 day visitors Visas had expired, then I don't believe they can reapply for another Visa for at least 90 days - so no hope of seeing them again this year.  However; if their Visa story was something invented by RLC and they are still in Spain on a work Visa, like Nora and Kiko, then they could be brought back to the apartment anytime !

if they really did return to Russia because their 90 day visitors Visas had expired, then I don't believe they can reapply for another Visa for at least 90 days - so no hope of seeing them again this year.  However; if their Visa story was something invented by RLC and they are still in Spain on a work Visa, like Nora and Kiko, then they could be brought back to the apartment anytime !

Elles ne sont plu en Espagne, elles sont retournées en Russie.  ;)

They are no longer in Spain, they are returned in Russia. ;)

Elles ne sont plu en Espagne, elles sont retournées en Russie.  ;)

They are no longer in Spain, they are returned in Russia. ;)

I'm a little surprised that no one has suggested they get one of the apartments in Russia. Then, they wouldn't have to worry about expiring Visas.

I don't believe it will happen, but there's no reason that Barcelona is the only place they could be located.

they are in Russia and no longer together. Kamila doesn't follow Kristy any longer. I don't think we will see them again but who knows. I sure hope so. Even if they really didn't do anything they were a lot of fun to watch.

YES!

Always fun to watch! they were like a new TV show. you were always excited to see what they would do next        :yeahbaby:!!! just to be disappointed when nothing took place. But you didn't get mad about it. You just kept coming back for more.

My downfall is not knowing any other language other than English. I wish I could understand what they were saying. A lot of people of this site seem to know great amounts of information about Kristy and Kamila.' Even saying that they no longer have contact with each other in Russia. How do they know this? Is that info on RLC somewhere?

I'm a little surprised that no one has suggested they get one of the apartments in Russia. Then, they wouldn't have to worry about expiring Visas.

I don't believe it will happen, but there's no reason that Barcelona is the only place they could be located.

I'm surprised nobody suggested you get a life and move on.