Missing Kristy and Kamila

• 1 month later...

Bottom line:Kami was sharing an apartment in Moscow with her boyfriend when she came to Barcelona.When she left Barcelona she returned to their apartment in Moscow.Kami came to Barcelona for photoshoots,to enjoy the sun and beaches,and to have fun in Spain clubbing and sightseeing.Kami and Kristy were friends,peiod.No romantic relationship between them.Almost all the interactions they had in RLC apartment were a staged show for RLC viewers.  These are the true facts.End of story.                      If you don't believe me ask "For Kill" and "Know" for clarification. lol

I don't want to believe it was all staged. I truly believe Kristy so wanted Kami and Kami desperately fought to keep Kristy away. If it was all staged, why the huge fights where Kristy wouldn't talk to Kami for days? Why would Kami cry her guts out over her ignoring her? I believe that they were just friends, but Kristy wanted more. I don't think they are really in touch anymore because Kami didn't want the romantic relationship. But they truly were friends for a while. Someone found pictures of them on the outside together when they went out in Barcelona or when they went on vacation together in Greece. They were very close, had lots of fun. When they came back from their vacation to the apartment, I thought they would be romantically involved. But rather than that, they were actually a bit cold towards each other. Did Kristy try to sleep with Kami or fool around and Kami resisted it? They only got close again the last day or two and Kristy was still hitting on Kami. When Kristy left with Kami when Kami's visa ran out, I thought that was such a romantic thing to do. If a guy did it, it would be called chivalrous. Kristy could have stayed a little longer. When they slept together that last night in Barcelona in each other's arms, it was the sweetest thing I ever saw. We were all knocked out cold when they suddenly left.

I know many people will find this hard to believe, but I’ve reviewed hours and hours of footage and I’m convinced that Huey, Dewey and Louie are not Donald’s nephew’s but Daisy’s children from an adulteress relationship she was having with Donald’s cousin Gus. If you look closely, you can see a real likeness in the kid’s features and similar colourings, white feathers, orange beaks and black eyes.

The story was made up to save further embarrassment for the Disney group. There had already been rumours that Daisy had been having it away with Gladstone Gander. It’s no coincidence that when April, May and June Duck turn up at family functions, always explained away as Daisy’s nieces, there are never any parents around. Just one look at the family resemblance to Daisy, and the way she fusses around them, the maternal instincts are very strong.

But don’t think Donald is an angel, he always flirts with Belle Duck and has spent many nights and weekends alone with her on Scrooge McDucks riverboat. I think he knows what’s going on but happy to play sugar daddy as long as he gets a leg over Belle once and awhile.

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was about fairy tales. My mistake.

Bottom line:Kami was sharing an apartment in Moscow with her boyfriend when she came to Barcelona.When she left Barcelona she returned to their apartment in Moscow.Kami came to Barcelona for photoshoots,to enjoy the sun and beaches,and to have fun in Spain clubbing and sightseeing.Kami and Kristy were friends,peiod.No romantic relationship between them.Almost all the interactions they had in RLC apartment were a staged show for RLC viewers.  These are the true facts.End of story.                      If you don't believe me ask "For Kill" and "Know" for clarification. lol

According to Kami's VK account, she was in a relationship with another girl ; She and the other girl met again in Egypt after her stay in Spain was over. She only stayed in Moscow a few weeks and then left for a vacation in Egypt on the Red Sea . When ISIS blew up that Russian aircraft, Russia cancelled all flights to Egypt and Kami made her way home Via a United Arab Emerits (UAB) flight and stopped for a few days in Abu Dhabi . Now she is back in Moscow planning other trips.  She also has a new Web Site advertising for model  jobs .  I can not name it here, but it can be Googled !!    Now :  End of story !!! (MAYBE) P,S.  Kami has lost a lot of weight (reason unknown).....she prefers Les (my opinion after seeing all her accounts and never even 1 shot of her with a boyfriend in any account ! )  Oh, by the way, Kristy is back in Russia also, taking flying lessons from a FEMALE instructor . As far as I can tell, there is no communication between them, unless it is by phone.  Neither one claims the other as a  "Friend " on their accounts. ( That's the latest and all I know about the K&K situation ) !

These girls have been gone from RLC for about 6 months and they are never coming back to RLC.

It's about time to put them to rest and let them carry on with their lives.

That's very true ; but, I just had to correct the remarks made about them !

I know many people will find this hard to believe, but I’ve reviewed hours and hours of footage and I’m convinced that Huey, Dewey and Louie are not Donald’s nephew’s but Daisy’s children from an adulteress relationship she was having with Donald’s cousin Gus. If you look closely, you can see a real likeness in the kid’s features and similar colourings, white feathers, orange beaks and black eyes.

The story was made up to save further embarrassment for the Disney group. There had already been rumours that Daisy had been having it away with Gladstone Gander. It’s no coincidence that when April, May and June Duck turn up at family functions, always explained away as Daisy’s nieces, there are never any parents around. Just one look at the family resemblance to Daisy, and the way she fusses around them, the maternal instincts are very strong.

But don’t think Donald is an angel, he always flirts with Belle Duck and has spent many nights and weekends alone with her on Scrooge McDucks riverboat. I think he knows what’s going on but happy to play sugar daddy as long as he gets a leg over Belle once and awhile.

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was about fairy tales. My mistake.

Dammit, Ozi, why must you hang out cartoon characters' dirty laundry when you know damn well Donald was the innocent victim of a set-up perpetrated by people of much more power than Walt Disney? Daisy was drugged then seduced for a damn important reason that has since had massive global political implications. Damn, I hope he doesn't do that to these girls.

Here, I got this from the mastermind's VK account to prove it:

conspiracy_to_destroy_disney.jpg

Fuckin' 3D muppets! Can't trust the sons-of-bitches!

post-19450-145739685163_thumb.jpg

Careful Foamy, don't make me open up Pandora's Box. I have stuff that could destroy reputations. Want proof?

Pepelepew_x_Xiam_pepe_le_pew_29107641_500_500.jpg

That's certainly not Pepe's wife. In fact, would that be considered interracial or beastiality?

foamy.jpg

And who's this Mrs Foamy caught you with? Didn't know squirrel jizz was green.

That's very true ; but, I just had to correct the remarks made about them !

And I have correct pretty strong assumption you made. In my opinion two photo models posing in an airplane on the ground, is not same as learning to fly!

Sorry slider69, but I know for positive certain that Kami had a boyfriend in Russia.On his instagram account there were numerous photos of he and Kami together and the comments he made on his account left no doubt that they were a couple.I'm not sure,but after Kami's trip to Egypt,Abu Dabai and Dubai they may have split up.Her boyfriend as of a couple weeks ago deleted his instagram account.He just turned 25 yrs old and appeared to be fairly wealthy.He was a chef and photographer who photographed weddings and may have operated a culinary school.He appeared to be very status conscious(expensive autos,watches,electronics,vacations).From all the women contacts he had on his instagram account I got the feeling he may have been a player.Appeared to me that Kami was another one of his possessions and he liked to be seen in public with her.There are a few photos of him on her instagram account,but on those photos it is not clear that they are together.I think Kami wanted to hide the relationship. I don't think he liked the fact that Kami was becoming more independent.I think he wanted her to stay in Moscow and be financially dependent on him.I believe Kami wants to continue to travel the world modeling and to be more financially independent.  Kami loves the sun,beaches and sights of Barcelona. For those reasons, I believe she will be back in Barcelona,but not sure it will be with RLC. She had problems with some of the mental retards on Camcaps.