The morning after

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, after leaving the party and sneaking back into Apt 1 and having sex, he shows up at the party with this date. What a dick. If he wanted out, he should have just left.

Who did he have sex with? And nobody captured any pictures?

whoa, simmer, simmer, simmer down people with all the questions. I feel like most of you a free users.

First of all, Azam didn't sneak anyone anywhere. The girl is his girlfriend he was expecting since yesterday. I think she's only visiting as she only had a small bag with her. They went back to apt 1 for her to wash up and change, then she wanted to go back as she felt it wasn't right to just not return. But he was extremely upset that she stripped at the party even though she only went down to her underwear. Then they had sex in his bedroom. There are some pics in the other thread, but there was nothing to see as everything was under the blanket. But it was very intense and loud :)

Regarding VV, they are keeping with the program! They wanted to move Irina(Dizi) to apt.2 tonight, but she doesn't want to as she got so friendly with T&K. They said she can stay in 1 if she wants. But here lies a problem that arose last night. Azam apparently lied at casting about being open to any sort of "action" with his pair. Apparently he was planning for his girlfriend to join him, but after watching last night I don't understand why :screwy: It was obvious almost right away, that Dizi would rather have a threesome with T&K, then do anything with him. As a result we see today, she is "forced" to sleep with T&K. Although I don't think she minds ;)

Azam needs to collect his "precious" girlfriend and leave, and free the room for Irina. She's very soft and playful, and has a sweet ass :P. I think she can bring some life to this apartment. She certainly lights up Tanya.

And a little piece of info: I heard Petra say yesterday that they are expecting another girl next week that's going to share a room with her. So it's going to be a boys room and a girls room.

whoa, simmer, simmer, simmer down people with all the questions. I feel like most of you a free users.

First of all, Azam didn't sneak anyone anywhere. The girl is his girlfriend he was expecting since yesterday. I think she's only visiting as she only had a small bag with her. They went back to apt 1 for her to wash up and change, then she wanted to go back as she felt it wasn't right to just not return. But he was extremely upset that she stripped at the party even though she only went down to her underwear. Then they had sex in his bedroom. There are some pics in the other thread, but there was nothing to see as everything was under the blanket. But it was very intense and loud :)

Regarding VV, they are keeping with the program! They wanted to move Irina(Dizi) to apt.2 tonight, but she doesn't want to as she got so friendly with T&K. They said she can stay in 1 if she wants. But here lies a problem that arose last night. Azam apparently lied at casting about being open to any sort of "action" with his pair. Apparently he was planning for his girlfriend to join him, but after watching last night I don't understand why :screwy: It was obvious almost right away, that Dizi would rather have a threesome with T&K, then do anything with him. As a result we see today, she is "forced" to sleep with T&K. Although I don't think she minds ;)

Azam needs to collect his "precious" girlfriend and leave, and free the room for Irina. She's very soft and playful, and has a sweet ass :P. I think she can bring some life to this apartment. She certainly lights up Tanya.

And a little piece of info: I heard Petra say yesterday that they are expecting another girl next week that's going to share a room with her. So it's going to be a boys room and a girls room.

Thank you very much for this explanation. The residents of both apartments are really very likable. But, If you do not speak the language, it is difficult to classify everything happened right.

Nice that dizi will stay in the project. :) When Azam will leave the project with his girlfriend, only three people are remaining in A1, did you hear anything about if also there an extension will be planned?

If you also observed  A2 over the last days, I would be glad, if you could write a few words about what happened there. I like this apartment, because is the residents used to be very open and cheerful. In recent days, however, there were many quarrels and the good mood has disappeared. Can you explain what happened there? I would also be interesting to know, what is going on with this Skype sessions by Petra. Are those organized by VV?

Apologies all the questions, but in the apartments happened so fast so much, I'd really like to know how it all fits together.

BTW, The girlfriend of Azam also made a likeable impression to me. She seemed to be very lively and active. I think, she would also be a good addition to the cast. Too bad, he has not remained in the truth during the casting.

Archived