Final sendoff to all her fans!

Here is something positive.

Rank.jpg

It seems RLC is doing just fine still despite the naysayers . It would be difficult to argue Nora has not been one of the reasons why. Her rooms have consistently been among the most popular. I said before I do not believe she is going anywhere. I was told many years ago, to make money, find what you are good at and stick with it. She has found her niche. While people here are planning her fantasy going away party, she may be planning her girls apartment reopening bash. Hmmm will it be massages for all, dancing in exotic outfits, a nice bath, tittie rubbin' or maybe a reunion party?  :scratchchin:

I agree with you I think she is staying. The email said Nora and Kiko would be there until October 18, than it would become an all girl apartment. I seen Nora naked many times and she is all woman. I really hope I am right because I would really miss her. 

There has been many good objective points made lately and very much to the point. We ourselves hope Nora isn't involved in the all female apartment. The only fair way for a true all girl apartment to work is to start with fresh occupants that all have equal ground. This way no one is in charge. Make all involved permanent occupants and none of the suitcase garbage. RLC should stock the apartment like all the other apartments. How cold looking the other two rooms looked. No warmth or appearance of lived in. We all seen the BS with Nora when some incident happened with furniture. Then Nora and her submissive sat there and laughed about. Very unprofessional! RLC has tried many occupants that never should have been with RLC in the first place. What do they have to lose. Maybe RLC is afraid that no one will watch the other apartments. Could anyone imagine a four room apartment with a bathroom like Nelly's now and not the size of a shopping mall with Alisa, Kristy, Zoya, and Nelly. It would be off the charts. RLC would have to supply a separate room to just handle the servers to accommodate the feed surge. We can dream can't we. If Nora was truly doing what's in the best interest of RLC then she would insist to not be part of the all girl apartment. If they want to give N&K their own place then so be it. To us they are past news three times. We won't watch them but to each their own. We are just expressing an opinion. Thanks for reading.

Not really strange. Kiko and the guy with the pony tail have been around for years and they are friends.  K&K left when they did and were scheduled to.  They are back to their old lives now.  These guys have been here for a long time.