Be respectful to others

LookDown.gif

If you know something and can help, please do. If someone asks a basic question, don't ridicule them because they don't know.

Try to be a part of the solution and not the problem.

Any links to  :spam: will be deleted at once. I hope this board is a great success and everyone gets the opportunity to learn and help one another.

• Upvote 4

• 5 months later...

We have changed software, but everything that TBG 150 stated above in the past still holds true. I especially like his line "I hope this board is a great success and everyone gets the opportunity to learn and help one another."

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I still haven´t got a clear explanation for my restriction. It seems that you admins and mods are very fond of keeping a very strict control over the big mass of members, and you can punish us whenever you want and without warning. As I have said before, that does not represent the western ideas of freedom of speech, but rather the old times´ Eastern European society. On the other hand, as we are dealing with a voyeur site here, I should not think that this site should be an ideal of the journalistic freedom. You guys can have your jungle laws and we should not take these comments too seriously. I would like to concentrate in the attachment center, not in comments, but as we know, we have lost most of the uploaded material.