Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New girl is really cute with good body. Will Ivorian fuck her? He doesn't look that happy welcoming the new girl. What happens when redhead comes to sleep with Akira? Maybe they should just have open sexual relationships without set partners. They seem to be heading that way. And Dizi was talking to new guy. Will they click? And when will Phil ever do something? Is there another girl coming there?

Was Ivo successful this night with his massage persuading philosophy?

i guss nobody stack to see :idk:, since there is no  almost 10 hours. iwish thet they put  the preview back as before just tointaice us to join. this thread is dieing

New girl is really cute with good body. Will Ivorian fuck her? He doesn't look that happy welcoming the new girl. What happens when redhead comes to sleep with Akira? Maybe they should just have open sexual relationships without set partners. They seem to be heading that way. And Dizi was talking to new guy. Will they click? And when will Phil ever do something? Is there another girl coming there?

No idea what will happen in Tver or not. So far, this appartment was strongly influenced by VV, what made predictions virtually impossible. One real influence to this appartment so far appeared to be the redhead grilfriend of akira. I found it a bit strange how she disappeared just before the arrival of the new girl. If the move in of Yasia means that we will no longer see her, than a large gap has emerged.  ... Hmm ... Now, we have to wait for the next weekend, to see, if the pattern of her visits will continiue or not.

The new girl makes a really nice impression. She is very attractive, laughs a lot, has an invigorating effect and seams to be worth a good conversation. Especially, Ivorian seems to get along well with her and for the first time he also seams to be  properly motivated. As soon as petra announced the new room order, he started  immediately to clean the room of all the waste that has accumulated over the last days. Even his beloved shopping cart has disappear. ;) When he then avoided to force himself to the girl after the massage, I have not recognized him any more. Very nice improvement. :)

Considering her effect on the appartment, it will be interesting to see whether the time of the sex parties is over or not. I do not think that everything will continue as before. Particularly unclear is how Petra will proceed. I can not imagine that she is happy  to sleep in the same bed with akira again. Here seams to be a real issue with the move in of the new girl, because she could be like an impoved version of petra. And that certainly will not go well for long, i think. On the other hand, petra is a fighter and has an ordering effect. Her strong personality will help her also in this situation.

But one thing is clear. Akira und petra as permanent bed partners seems somehow wrong. It is completely unclear how the patern with Akira's girlfriend will  proceed and if VV expect petra to go on with akira like she did with ivorian. This, I can simply not imagine. Currently all this does not fit. The only plausible explanation i can think of is that the move in is some kind of preperation for an already planned change. But that's really just a guess, and the past has shown, that I'm always wrong. We will see.