Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ivor the  knobhead creeps me out that much i would seriously knock him the fuck out the dipshit who does he think he is good job i dont no where this tver is or id be knocking on his door for sure

Why? It has absolutely nothing to do with you personally.

ivor the  knobhead creeps me out that much i would seriously knock him the fuck out the dipshit who does he think he is good job i dont no where this tver is or id be knocking on his door for sure

Not only do you just sound like you're jealous of him but most people that talk this kind of shit are usually the type that wouldn't do half the shit they say.  ::)

well if u agree with what he is doing then ur just as bad as him a fuck wit who has no respect for woman !!

I don't agree or disagree with what he has done. I don't have enough facts for that. Having said that, I find your comments about doing violence to Ivor based on the fantasy you see here to be ludicrous. You may want to consider an anger management seminar.

well if u agree with what he is doing then ur just as bad as him a fuck wit who has no respect for woman !!

You sir are a dumbass I have put out 2 posts on what kind of site this is. Its not that

he doesn't have respect for women. His roll in the Villa is to break the girls in. Same with

Petra and Akira when his GF isn't there.

You sir are a dumbass I have put out 2 posts on what kind of site this is. Its not that

he doesn't have respect for women. His roll in the Villa is to break the girls in. Same with

Petra and Akira when his GF isn't there.

....and yes he gets to make it it with multiple women but then Petra snaps her fingers and he is expected to be hard on ready ---- then she makes him sleep on the couch.  :idk:

....and yes he gets to make it it with multiple women but then Petra snaps her fingers and he is expected to be hard on ready ---- then she makes him sleep on the couch.  :idk:

Lmao that might be true too. No telling why though. I need to learn Russian.