Tver - Split 1

spielo

Anyway, Charlie is game for most things. And like you say she'll only do something if Akira is ok with it. Is Sonia packing to move? What will they do with Voronezh? If they got good girls for Phil and new guy maybe it wouldn't be too bad. BTW, how comfortable is it going to be to sleep 3 people in one bed in Tver?

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, Charlie is game for most things. And like you say she'll only do something if Akira is ok with it. Is Sonia packing to move? What will they do with Voronezh? If they got good girls for Phil and new guy maybe it wouldn't be too bad. BTW, how comfortable is it going to be to sleep 3 people in one bed in Tver?

you are wright,  what i mean is she has no choice if she want to stay here with akira she have to participate like dizi did whether she is happy with it or not. and secondly if she become acting just like the other girls within a week every one here turn on her, just like anna when she came the first time every body wanted her to came back and move in permanently look now nobody says any thing nice about her even tho she is doing what she suppose to be doing because she become just like the rest. we all liked dizi because she was reserved and had some dignity even tho we want to see sex.

you are wright,  what i mean is she has no choice if she want to stay here with akira she have to participate like dizi did whether she is happy with it or not. and secondly if she become acting just like the other girls within a week every one here turn on her, just like anna when she came the first time every body wanted her to came back and move in permanently look now nobody says any thing nice about her even tho she is doing what she suppose to be doing because she become just like the rest. we all liked dizi because she was reserved and had some dignity even tho we want to see sex.

That's the ironery of it all. You want girls with self respect and dignity. Yet you also want to watch them

have sex. Everyone has turned on all the people with in the villa. Your right Charlie will be hated soon

too. When I say you I mean everyone on the forums By the way. 

That's the ironery of it all. You want girls with self respect and dignity. Yet you also want to watch them

have sex. Everyone has turned on all the people with in the villa. Your right Charlie will be hated soon

too. When I say you I mean everyone on the forums By the way.

That must not happen. Ivorian must not fuck everything what is running around in VV. If he cannot accept this, he should just leaf.

That must not happen. Ivorian must not fuck everything what is running around in VV. If he cannot accept this, he should just leaf.

Are you kidding? What warm blooded single guy would stop himself from fucking hot girls if he had no real reason to stop? They're going to get new girls in Voro and he's gonna try to fuck one of them too. If anybody had the opportunity to, they would too.

dont worry now he is going to have a live in gf (sonia) i don't think she let him have sex in front of her like petra, of course he will go to the other apartment if they put a couple of new girls there or petra is there

Are you kidding? What warm blooded single guy would stop himself from fucking hot girls if he had no real reason to stop? They're going to get new girls in Voro and he's gonna try to fuck one of them too. If anybody had the opportunity to, they would too.

I meant Charlie.

Should new girls move in Voronezh, I hope, that VV place a limit for ivorian. As soon as he start to move to the next girl anna will  disappear, too. VV can not find so many girls, as i think, he would like to fuck. They need to stop him.

Maybe petra is moving to voronezh for the night. It could be a switch for the night or some days.

It could be meant as a test.

Not going to happen. Would have been nice for the two. ... So. Voronezh will be again boys only. ... Pitiful, two guys without sex but with an vibrator on the table. ;) That does not fit to this project.

She is probably just get somewere else. The two seams to be not good enough for her. Perhaps VV need to replace Voronezh at all.

They said a three way with Sonia, Ivo and Petra. How does that happen if Petra moves in with Phil? Maybe Petra is coming back later. BTW, though Sonia took a small bag, she left her hair products, etc. in Phil's room, so maybe move to Tver is not permanent but a test. They'll probably test is for a few days and if not successful, move in new girls to Voronezh. Feel bad for Phil. He finally fucks Sonia and now she at least temporarily moves out. They have to do something about the guys in Voronezh.