Tver - Split 1

spielo

i think without pera tver would be quite and even boring, she gave it that excitement, yes some times its too much but its. better  than watching 4 people staring at their phone or comp. fi they want to do that they should join us give the apartments some othe  people

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said a three way with Sonia, Ivo and Petra. How does that happen if Petra moves in with Phil? Maybe Petra is coming back later. BTW, though Sonia took a small bag, she left her hair products, etc. in Phil's room, so maybe move to Tver is not permanent but a test. They'll probably test is for a few days and if not successful, move in new girls to Voronezh. Feel bad for Phil. He finally fucks Sonia and now she at least temporarily moves out. They have to do something about the guys in Voronezh.

There was no sex between anna and phil. Just have a look to the video someone provided before. That can not be that difficult.  :no:

They said a three way with Sonia, Ivo and Petra. How does that happen if Petra moves in with Phil? Maybe Petra is coming back later. BTW, though Sonia took a small bag, she left her hair products, etc. in Phil's room, so maybe move to Tver is not permanent but a test. They'll probably test is for a few days and if not successful, move in new girls to Voronezh. Feel bad for Phil. He finally fucks Sonia and now she at least temporarily moves out. They have to do something about the guys in Voronezh.

How many FUCKING times do I have to tell you. Phil has never fucked Sonia ever.

As for who is moving where lets see how it plays out. If your that worried get on twitter

and tell them.

First of all, your picture did not come through. Secondly, they had sex last night. I watched them fucking. Don't know if they finished or just did it a little while, but they did it in the light on Phil's bed. Looked like a bit of a pity fuck though. He was happy at that time, went to bed ok. Sometime during the day today, they must have told Sonia and everyone the news about the move. Then, Phil seemed unhappy. Now, he is jerking off in the tub. New guy is asleep in a chair in the living room. Petra is gone and no three way in Tver. They have killed Voronezh and not sure how three in a bed will work in Tver. At least invite Phil and new guy over to Tver to share in or watch sex party there.

First of all, your picture did not come through. Secondly, they had sex last night. I watched them fucking. Don't know if they finished or just did it a little while, but they did it in the light on Phil's bed. Looked like a bit of a pity fuck though. He was happy at that time, went to bed ok. Sometime during the day today, they must have told Sonia and everyone the news about the move. Then, Phil seemed unhappy. Now, he is jerking off in the tub. New guy is asleep in a chair in the living room. Petra is gone and no three way in Tver. They have killed Voronezh and not sure how three in a bed will work in Tver. At least invite Phil and new guy over to Tver to share in or watch sex party there.

Face palm

Face palm

It might be best to just let him have the fantasy. It looks like bringing Sonja over to the dark side means treating her like a sex doll and letting her know that she should now do whatever they ask her to do. It doesn't look like she minds..

By the way I have been meaning to say that the tweets from VV sound like they are being done by a horny 14 year old.

sorry i tried to make it a moving pic  for you but it did notwork  my first try. of course this could be misunderstanding we are talking about one point of the night you might see them have sex a bit latter by  which time we lost interest and stoped watching them and they might had sex briefly in any case sorry for going on about it this will be the last mention of it by my side