Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well poor sonia she is nit going to get any break all day hes been trying now he got it he is not let it stop first on bed then on the table back to bed then in shower,she is going to get tired soon start going out alot, charlie is ok, akira seem to like his phone as much as sex so she gets some break.

well poor sonia she is nit going to get any break all day hes been trying now he got it he is not let it stop first on bed then on the table back to bed then in shower,she is going to get tired soon start going out alot, charlie is ok, akira seem to like his phone as much as sex so she gets some break.

I agree. Ivorian's just too much. He seams to be a pathological sex addict.

Her decision. ... Maybe we should bet how long she can stand him. ;)

I agree. Ivorian's just too much. He seams to be a pathological sex addict.

Her decision. ... Maybe we should bet how long she can stand him. ;)

Or maybe we can bet how long he can be without new girl. And don´t forget, Petra has also some claims....

so is this how it works petra sleeps on bed they sleep on the sofa some times in revers, that means technically this apartment is two couples and petra because it seems ivo  is officially with sonia not sonia joined ivo and petra.

Just so you know, I never called anyone a liar. In fact, until someone told me I should stop making it up (which I wasn't), neither did anyone call me a liar either. We had a difference of opinion based upon what we all thought we saw. If you think you saw something and others say they didn't see it, I just figured they saw the earlier action and I saw the later action. Someone even posted  a pic that was not from the time I watched and it was different, so I thought they missed it. I only saw last few minutes and thought I saw him inside her. Apparently, she was just riding him with her pussy but I couldn't see that. I even saw from the back, saw his balls and her on top and her moving and it looked like he was inside her. I didn't see the earlier action, just looked in and all of a sudden it looked like she was fucking Phil. Honestly, I was shocked to see that. Thinking about it after, he wasn't moving, he looked not happy and they stopped all of sudden and he hadn't come.

By the way, what really got me mad and Mr. Box knows this and said he wouldn't do again, was that he edited my post. That was a figurative slap in the face to me. He knows he could doubt me if he wanted in his own post after mine, but instead he copied my post and crossed most of it out. Anyway, Mr. Box and I understand each other now and I believe I merely misconstrued what I saw. In the future, I won't comment unless I am absolutely sure I saw it. Others should do the same. But, I never ever said someone was fooling with me or making it up. It seemed like an anomaly that we saw different things. At least I am man enough to admit I made an error. How many others on this forum would do the same if it happens?

Just so you know, I never called anyone a liar. In fact, until someone told me I should stop making it up (which I wasn't), neither did anyone call me a liar either. We had a difference of opinion based upon what we all thought we saw. If you think you saw something and others say they didn't see it, I just figured they saw the earlier action and I saw the later action. Someone even posted  a pic that was not from the time I watched and it was different, so I thought they missed it. I only saw last few minutes and thought I saw him inside her. Apparently, she was just riding him with her pussy but I couldn't see that. I even saw from the back, saw his balls and her on top and her moving and it looked like he was inside her. I didn't see the earlier action, just looked in and all of a sudden it looked like she was fucking Phil. Honestly, I was shocked to see that. Thinking about it after, he wasn't moving, he looked not happy and they stopped all of sudden and he hadn't come.

By the way, what really got me mad and Mr. Box knows this and said he wouldn't do again, was that he edited my post. That was a figurative slap in the face to me. He knows he could doubt me if he wanted in his own post after mine, but instead he copied my post and crossed most of it out. Anyway, Mr. Box and I understand each other now and I believe I merely misconstrued what I saw. In the future, I won't comment unless I am absolutely sure I saw it. Others should do the same. But, I never ever said someone was fooling with me or making it up. It seemed like an anomaly that we saw different things. At least I am man enough to admit I made an error. How many others on this forum would do the same if it happens?

I just did tonight 2 times lol. Lets move on.