Tver - Split 1

spielo

i must say i am very surprised by ivo he must like sonia, he slowed a lot from a week or two ago he even cuddle ,chat and pay atantion to sonia without leading to sex , he must have wanted to have what akira has a nice real relationship not like he had with petra. for how long i dont know, i hope it last.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this beats all! Phil is lying with new girl in his arms and Nastya is naked with Messa in tub. I think I get it. Phil picked the new girl along with VV, so he wasn't going to give up on it so quick. Also, Phil is a good soldier and VV wants him to try with her and he doesn't want to get booted out for another failure. Then, Nastya exploded in jealousy, broke glass windows, had a catfight with the new girl, fought with Messa, then comforted herself with Phil who didn't really want her though he likes her. So, they talked and talked and VV spoke to them and convinced Nastya to try one more time with Messa. He took her out for a while, they came back and made up. I still think Nastya and Phil are better together and I hate Messa, but it's up to these crazy people not me. So, I wash my hands of this and accept that it will happen the way it happens. I almost prefer Tver to Voronezh now. They really destroyed Voronezh.

Well this beats all! Phil is lying with new girl in his arms and Nastya is naked with Messa in tub. I think I get it. Phil picked the new girl along with VV, so he wasn't going to give up on it so quick. Also, Phil is a good soldier and VV wants him to try with her and he doesn't want to get booted out for another failure. Then, Nastya exploded in jealousy, broke glass windows, had a catfight with the new girl, fought with Messa, then comforted herself with Phil who didn't really want her though he likes her. So, they talked and talked and VV spoke to them and convinced Nastya to try one more time with Messa. He took her out for a while, they came back and made up. I still think Nastya and Phil are better together and I hate Messa, but it's up to these crazy people not me. So, I wash my hands of this and accept that it will happen the way it happens. I almost prefer Tver to Voronezh now. They really destroyed Voronezh.

Nastya didn't break the window the new girl did. She was mad at Messa and thru something at him.

The new girl did that? How would she get mad at Messa after they just met? Why did Nastya get mad at Messa then, jealousy? It seems strange that new girl would get mad (although she looked like a volatile person) at Messa. It makes more sense for Nastya to get mad at him. Then, new girl makes move to go to bed with Messa and Nastya  fought with her. What will VV do with this mess? They implied in their tweet that new girl would find a new hive tomorrow. Does that mean she would leave VV, move in with Messa (though that now seems unlikely since they made up) or what? Now, she seems closer with Phil. Seems that phone conference with VV may have prodded the parties to work out the problems. We'll see tomorrow.

so what is the new deal here then petra only have sex sonia, ivo only has sex with sonia, akira only has sex charli. so the only one having sex with two people is sonia , she must be enjoying having both side .

Other than Charlie this apartment is useless. The three way is a joke, same thing every time they need to make it a real three way. Sex between Ivo and Sonia is always the same if you watched it once no need to watch again. They need to mix things up becoming very boring.