Tver - Split 1

spielo

I don't know, I just don't see Dizi going for him anymore. She doesn't seem that interested sexually in him anymore.

I think it is hysterical though the way Ivor constantly self fluffs himself as if without a hard on no one will pay attention to him.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it my imagination that Anna and Phil are sitting closer and closer? Under VV rules, nothing would stop Anna from either having sex or making out with Phil. In fact they are going to sleep in the same bed. Did Dizi leave to Tver to clear out for Anna and Phil to be alone? And yes, while I love to see the sex, it is sad to see these women debase themselves with Ivo knowing he fucks the rest of them. Obviously, he has no attachment to any of them, yet they are attached to him. Have some dignity, girls!

It's like watching an exercise on how some women are willing to degrade themselves. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a group of people all having sex with each other. This just feels different somehow and sad.

Dizi knows exactly what she wants and what not. They are not all stupid there! All of them will have a regularly look to twitter and maybe also to this forum. They all know what is going on in the villa.

Why are so many guys in this forum so stubborn. .... She is not a victim of some bad thoughtless guys. This happens only in your minds. .... Why is it so hard to understand that women also can enjoy sex, even if they are not in love. ....  In addition, I am very sure the openness of the residents is compensated by VV. .... Where is the problem. This site is really easy to understand.

I have got bad news. I am 25. And I know it wont come.

To be able to say anything intelligent about your situation I would have to know far more information than is appropriate for you to share here, so I will simply hope for you that you are wrong.

Now everyone is at Tver except poor Phil. Why doesn't he just go there and get some already. Anna is a lost cause with him. Now Dizi is going to get fucked. How many can he fuck in a night? Should be funny when Anna shows up and Ivo is fucking Dizi.

Now everyone is at Tver except poor Phil. Why doesn't he just go there and get some already. Anna is a lost cause with him. Now Dizi is going to get fucked. How many can he fuck in a night? Should be funny when Anna shows up and Ivo is fucking Dizi.

Nope he didn't fuck her.

i guss what is left anna and dizi to hooking up i am sure dizi can teach anna since dizi had few lesson that and fi they need a guys in put they can invite phil that way they dont even need to go to the other apartment