Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, noticed that. Sonia and Ivo have cooled off somewhat. They still fuck from time to time, but Ivo seems better with Petra now, fucks her at least as much as Sonia. Sonia starting to experiment now, realizing she doesn't have Ivo exclusively, has done girl on girl stuff and even masturbated, used vibrator. She never did that before. Sonia has basically become another Petra, willing to do all kinds of sex at any time. How long before she tires of this? It has basically become a job for her. I guess as long as she still has fun and good sex she will deal with it. She basically is a sex tool of Ivo and Petra, but unlike Tanya with Akira, she likes it. I guess she is not a dominant girl.

Ivor is not speaking to Sonja today.

And not yesterday and no fucking. Either she has got her period and is useless for him or she is out anyway.

I think her days in Tver are counted....

Screen_Shot_11_22_15_at_07_06_PM.png

and half an hour later, the situation has changed, looks like 3 days ago.....

Screen_Shot_11_22_15_at_07_47_PM.png

And not yesterday and no fucking. Either she has got her period and is useless for him or she is out anyway.

I think her days in Tver are counted....

If they let go anna, than there will be only Charlie left to play the role of the sexy girl in the project. They can not be that stupid. ... I  have forgotten, they could be that stupid. ;)