Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #1

TBG 150

Welcome to my world BBsq69,you will get used to it eventually and develop a thick skin my friend,you will learn after awhile that even though all you do is post pics and make your hilarious comments,there are those on CC that will hate you and try to bring you down for absolutely no reason whatsoever,some people live a pretty sad and pathetic life so they want to make sure that others feel the same way that they do,you will learn eventually to ignore them and let them wither away and die in their own self hatred and filth,just keep your head up and brush these guys off your shoulders,because at the end of the day they can never affect your personal life outside of CC,they don't write your checks or put food on your table and money in your bank account,all they do is type on a keyboard and hit Post,and that's pretty much all they can do.

I just laugh at them while making money and fucking bitches daily,while they spend the whole day thinking about me and my nuts :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Know,please leave BBsq69 alone and stop harassing him sir,we are here to have fun and post photos and we don't want to get derailed by people arguing and a CC member harassing another CC member,you are violating CC rules right now and I'm letting you know right now before you get a vacation away from us,please let us be nice ok Know thank you :hi: :hi:

Honestly know your childish act is getting very tired. 2 more insulting PMs and now another threat. Why should anybody have to put up with you? I'm just posting pictures.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to my world BBsq69,you will get used to it eventually and develop a thick skin my friend,you will learn after awhile that even though all you do is post pics and make your hilarious comments,there are those on CC that will hate you and try to bring you down for absolutely no reason whatsoever,some people live a pretty sad and pathetic life so they want to make sure that others feel the same way that they do,you will learn eventually to ignore them and let them wither away and die in their own self hatred and filth,just keep your head up and brush these guys off your shoulders,because at the end of the day they can never affect your personal life outside of CC,they don't write your checks or put food on your table and money in your bank account,all they do is type on a keyboard and hit Post,and that's pretty much all they can do.

I just laugh at them while making money and fucking bitches daily,while they spend the whole day thinking about me and my nuts :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Know,please leave BBsq69 alone and stop harassing him sir,we are here to have fun and post photos and we don't want to get derailed by people arguing and a CC member harassing another CC member,you are violating CC rules right now and I'm letting you know right now before you get a vacation away from us,please let us be nice ok Know thank you :hi: :hi:

Please

who forcing you to watch or payment

Maybe you have a right to what I said but .............

Please

give me a break

You speak for yourself only and you are dont care about any one

By the way

I think he understood everything

And reconciled

I think that these guys have officially established themselves as the most popular couple on RLC at the moment,and they have gained a huge fan-base and following  :clap: :hi: :hi: :stirthepot:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :haha: :haha:

I'm lost in translation what do these mean

Tell me what do you do  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But more importantly euromike, the business of pictures

Let me just tease you with this one BBsq69,you gotta wait to see the rest later,I'm tired  :hi: :hi: :hi:

Damn if you can only see what I'm seeing right now :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool:

I'm still in suspense

But more importantly euromike, the business of pictures

I'm still in suspense

Every time that I look at mashas fat pussy,I want to marry her :drool: :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Here ya go,Sometimes a picture just has to be supersized :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Here ya go,Sometimes a picture just has to be supersized :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Just beautiful.  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

Just beautiful.  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :yeahbaby:

owowowowo :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :smoke: :smoke: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :yeahbaby: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎24 at 9:51 AM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

So close to being glorious - a true voyeur's shot. I have a similar picture but it was very difficult hoping Masha might finally drop her towel in LR while anticipating a Leora hall walk