Invisible sex

upndown

Conversation heard last week in a Russian cafe close to Dasha & Demid's apartment:

"So Demid, what you're saying is that when we have sex, we just do it under the covers?"

"Thats right Masha. Once you get used to it its easy. Oh, and if Sasha starts any nonsense like rubbing herself, nip it right in the bud."

"But don't the paying members get annoyed at this Demid"?

"Fuck them"!!

I hope Masha doesn't pay any attention to Demid, but I fear the worst! :no:

I wouldn't worry much about it. She spent a night at D&D's a while back in their bed with a different guy. She had bright red hair then and was Red HOT! One of my favorite nights of all time on RLC ever.

Oh, didn't realize that was her. That night was a blast, they went on teasing each other all night. No intercourse, but fun nonetheless.

Edit: just looked at her pictures. Are you sure that's the same girl? I don't see the resemblance, but I'll wait ill morning to see her awake to confirm.

Oh, didn't realize that was her. That night was a blast, they went on teasing each other all night. No intercourse, but fun nonetheless.

Edit: just looked at her pictures. Are you sure that's the same girl? I don't see the resemblance, but I'll wait ill morning to see her awake to confirm.

Well I am going to have to take back that she is the same person. When I saw her at D&D's doing yoga I thought it was her and she just changed her hair color. Just a little bit ago I remembered from the hot night the girl had a significant scar on her back. I went back and checked my recording from that night and sure enough there is a scar right on top of her spine from about the arm pit down to the lower back. I just checked the massage from tonight and this girl has no scar. They look very similar and I suppose could be sisters since they both have a connection to Dasha. I look forward to see how this girl is and hope she is as open as the other.

I wouldn't worry much about it. She spent a night at D&D's a while back in their bed with a different guy. She had bright red hair then and was Red HOT! One of my favorite nights of all time on RLC ever.

haha nice one you have the pics :)

Well I am going to have to take back that she is the same person. When I saw her at D&D's doing yoga I thought it was her and she just changed her hair color. Just a little bit ago I remembered from the hot night the girl had a significant scar on her back. I went back and checked my recording from that night and sure enough there is a scar right on top of her spine from about the arm pit down to the lower back. I just checked the massage from tonight and this girl has no scar. They look very similar and I suppose could be sisters since they both have a connection to Dasha. I look forward to see how this girl is and hope she is as open as the other.

nice one you have the video

There is nothing like totally passionate, high energy, uninhibited sex like the session we saw.  If you don't have the ability to see the bedroom activities, you need to save your pennies, and join up.  That was one of the hottest sexual adventures I have ever seen on this site.

Bravo RLC.  Keep up the constant changes and you will eventually have something for everyone.  Maybe then, there won't be so much constant bitching and criticism.

Conversation heard last week in a Russian cafe close to Dasha & Demid's apartment:

"So Demid, what you're saying is that when we have sex, we just do it under the covers?"

"Thats right Masha. Once you get used to it its easy. Oh, and if Sasha starts any nonsense like rubbing herself, nip it right in the bud."

"But don't the paying members get annoyed at this Demid"?

"Fuck them"!!

:woohoo:

I'm wrong again!! :screwy: :screwy:

This couple are going to be great!

Apologies to all for being an old sceptic!

I have already fired my Russian informant (although I still think Demid's a dick!)

:nana:

I know I've just quoted myself, but it's apt.

All I can use is Cam 1 and this evening just seeing 2 pairs of naked feet, are Masha and Sasha out of view also to those of you with access to other cams when in lounge?

When Nelly was in this apartment I can't recall cams limited so much.